Any solution for flash player for ours phone?

Search This thread

NANONANONIN

Feb 1, 2011
Mexico
No men i have instal Flash Player 10.2 on my Xperia & flash player dont play
always the pages from internet play videos with the Player From X8
:D:D:D

Xperia X8
With CM7 Sense WIP:eek:

firdausmbois

Jan 7, 2011
i had make this project, but more people taught this project was less important -_-" see development sesion and search B-Floyo

bogdan_mihai554

Jan 5, 2011
Bucharest
Any information?

Sent from my X8 using XDA App

this has been asked an hundred milion billion times. IT IS POSSBILE, IF you use SKYFIRE to convert flash to HTML, and it you just wanna run flash, we need an Operating System that supports Flash lite, like BFloyo did, to bad the project was canceled, it would have been great to have flash on our phones(Even if it was FLash lite)

gaiger

May 27, 2011
I wish this would implement in our phone. I really want to try playing FB games in my phone like in iPhone or iPod Touch :D

skyboyextreme

Feb 14, 2011
Cairo
i had make this project, but more people taught this project was less important -_-" see development sesion and search B-Floyo

Continue it man and maybe we can merge your flash support somehow into froyobread and then we will have a perfect 2. 2 with ginger bread features AND FLASH support thx to u, just my thoughts :)
By the way is there any other browser that supports flash like skyfire? Thanks
Sent from my X8 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

kirankgowle

Jan 27, 2012
Flash 10.2 version works with most of the Roms out there I persionally used it with gingerxperia, cm7, mini cm, miui, gingercrutz. It works with all but it is bit laggy

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts