snapchat points, easy hack/workaround ,snapbomb

Search This thread

paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
i would like to bring a simple hack that would help you increase your snapchat score :)

just follow everything on the video ...

1- download FRep - Finger Replayer

2- open the app , get back on the homescreen , open snapchat

3- open snapchat , pull down the notification bar and click on tap to show console,

4- then start the recorder and then take a snap , select the person you want to bomb ..send it ..

5- turn screen off - this will turn off the recording

6 - now , all you need to do is input the number of times you want to bomb the person ...in the repeat tab..

7 - click on play ..

8- leave the rest on the app :p ;)

9- listen to abuses

should not be misused to harass anyone

you can use this to iritate your friends as well as increase your score, you will get 1000 points in half an hour :) if you set repeat to 1000!

enjoy the points ;)

Last edited:

isroisro

Feb 22, 2011
Unfortunately it doesnt work for more than 500 points.

I see snapchat doesnt increase your score if you snap one person and if they dont reply and/or if you snap back and forth with one person only.

Female privilege strikes again so I recommend going on topix or whatever and telling them youre a girl. 1000 people will instantly add you and you can snap with them until you increase your score.

Either that or use this method but with more than one account and have that account set up to also snap you back and open your snaps...

Last edited:

emerald123

Oct 8, 2011
Background app?

i would like to bring a simple hack that would help you increase your snapchat score :)

3- open snapchat , pull down the notification bar and click on tap to show console,

4- then start the recorder and then take a snap , select the person you want to bomb ..send it ..

6 - now , all you need to do is input the number of times you want to bomb the person ...in the repeat tab..

7 - click on play ..

9- listen to abuses

you can use this to iritate your friends as well as increase your score, you will get 1000 points in half an hour :) if you set repeat to 1000!

enjoy the points ;)

Can someone make a similar background service that does all this
automatically ?
In my case finger replayer spams my snaps randomly to people I don't wish to send to !
Or maybe a Xposed tweak where we would just need to enter the account to snap bomb to and set number off Times and even if we close snapchat and do something else on phone or turn off screen still the score would be increased !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

7 - click on play ..

9- listen to abuses

enjoy the points ;)

Dude, wrong section. Wrong intentions. Just go.