I find information about htc butterfly but discrete about it
I've compiled from the htc butterfly
Reference :p , it can be mistaken!!!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Greg

megagodx

Mar 11, 2012
Farmingville
Well, I see little reason why anyone would buy this, unless it's going to come discounted. Better technology is basically on the way.

fastcx

Jun 9, 2010
Puchong
On my HTC Butterfly, model number only stated HTC Butterfly, Malaysian set, is this X920d? No nfc..Damn, this phone is worse than S3 n yet HTC wondering how they get knocked down by the koreans..

Reactions: jammchao

moom999

Feb 23, 2010
I just bought the HTC Butterfly X920d here in Germany and it doesn’t has microsd and it has nfc

dan.lotfy

Apr 26, 2012
That's not X920d, it must be X920e.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

red_trela

Feb 2, 2012
The table in the first post is rather inaccurate. A better one can be found at Engadget:
http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/07/htc-droid-dna-butterfly/

It should be noted, that the data is several months old and HTC seems to have changed (read: messed up) the specs for the recent Europe launch, as moom999 mentioned. Having the very same specs all over the world seems to be very challenging and only just 4 variants doesn't seem to be enough.

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Seems like more ppl are now buying the butterfly now :D

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I just bought the HTC Butterfly X920d here in Germany and it doesn’t has microsd and it has nfc

U probably have the x920e or a clone

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

danio.78

Jul 31, 2007
hello guys, I bought in germany htc butterfly europe version.
On the box is written "butterfly x920d," but the site is written "butterfly x920e."
the CID is HTC_033
I would like to know what procedure should I follow to the root and which rom I can install on my butterfly.
with all of them I have a lot of confusion
thank you

edit: software 1.21.401.2

Last edited:

MarioNico

May 23, 2012
Berlin
Butterfly

on the Box ist x920d... bought in Germany from MediaMarkt... on endgaget ist x920e ? :confused: (has NFC and no card slot, red dots...)

...plus that in the secret menu (*#*#4636#*#*) I found that it has LTE funktion? there is 100% no clone... but I'm a noob on HTC (had S3 and Nexus4 for that)... where do I have to look on SW so I can figure what I download for root?

Greets.

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
I also have a european butterfly but there aren't many Rom for this one only the virtuous Rom works fine but in JB 4.1.1 I'm on stock 4.2.2 with sense 5 now but root en and unlock is easy same as x920d only other custom recovery for DLXU trwp can also root the device. Will work good. You can also use the droid DNA all in one tool

Reactions: MarioNico

ChaseRxx

Jan 21, 2012
São Paulo
Can someone from German please post some pictures of the original box and front and back phone?

X920D of German... i want to see differences between this device
The box is the same as the old HTC One X

Appreciate!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The table in the first post is rather inaccurate. A better one can be found at Engadget:
    http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/07/htc-droid-dna-butterfly/

It should be noted, that the data is several months old and HTC seems to have changed (read: messed up) the specs for the recent Europe launch, as moom999 mentioned. Having the very same specs all over the world seems to be very challenging and only just 4 variants doesn't seem to be enough.
    I find information about htc butterfly but discrete about it
    I've compiled from the htc butterfly
    Reference :p , it can be mistaken!!!! :D

On my HTC Butterfly, model number only stated HTC Butterfly, Malaysian set, is this X920d? No nfc..Damn, this phone is worse than S3 n yet HTC wondering how they get knocked down by the koreans..
    No, the X920D is waterproof IPX-5
    I also have a european butterfly but there aren't many Rom for this one only the virtuous Rom works fine but in JB 4.1.1 I'm on stock 4.2.2 with sense 5 now but root en and unlock is easy same as x920d only other custom recovery for DLXU trwp can also root the device. Will work good. You can also use the droid DNA all in one tool