{V} [ROM+DAILIES] PAC-man Android 4.3

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4123551

FGgTYzl.jpg

CAUTION: These builds are untested, nor supported by me! You are in your own responsibility flashing ROMs, and by downloading/installing you acknowledge this.
For support, please go to the Q&A Thread!

After i've moved on from my Xperia to my HTC One, PAC kept building for tsubasa. And after a long wait it's finally here: PAC with Android 4.3!

You can find the downloads HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
PAC-man Android 4.3, a ROM for the Sony Xperia T

Contributors
djpbx
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader unlock / Custom recovery (like TWRP)
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-10-10
Last Updated 2013-10-13

Last edited by a moderator:

Eason85

Dec 7, 2012
Bangkok
Ran into a really bad bug that crashed my phone and made me use an old nandroid backup. I couldn't get the menu button to autoappear in some apps, so I edited some settings and it caused a looping systemUI crash that couldn't be fixed.

Eason85

Dec 7, 2012
Bangkok
It was working okay until I went into ROM Settings and then made a long-press of the task button the menu button. It worked for a few minutes and then I started getting the systemUI closes. I reinstalled/wiped and it was able to boot, but going from those horrid PIE controls back to the normal ones again caused the fc loop and I gave up.

shadowraiin

Mar 22, 2010
awesome with a pac rom! goo isnt very fast to download on , got 15 days untill finished:(

Thanks for your work!

Eason85

Dec 7, 2012
Bangkok
Thanks for your hard work. Absolutely love PAC. Menu button isn't bugged now. Thanks!

Hmm mine is still bugged?

edit: ****s sake, I just rebooted and I got the systemui closed looping bug again

edit 2: found the cause! Disabling quick settings caused it

Also, to get the menu button to show up, go to AOKP ROM control and allow "overflow menu buttons"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    FGgTYzl.jpg

CAUTION: These builds are untested, nor supported by me! You are in your own responsibility flashing ROMs, and by downloading/installing you acknowledge this.
    For support, please go to the Q&A Thread!

After i've moved on from my Xperia to my HTC One, PAC kept building for tsubasa. And after a long wait it's finally here: PAC with Android 4.3!

You can find the downloads HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
    PAC-man Android 4.3, a ROM for the Sony Xperia T

Contributors
    djpbx
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader unlock / Custom recovery (like TWRP)
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-10-10
    Last Updated 2013-10-13
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    mako_5iscid.png

Pacman%20PA%20features.jpg

Video.png

thanks to techfanatic9 for this.....

Screens.png

N4Pac1.png
    N4Pac2.png
    N4Pac3.png
    N4Pac4.png
    N4Pac5.png
    N4Pac6.png
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    PAC 22.4 is here! :D
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    I can't get the normal nav buttons. I disabled PIE controls but I have nothing.

in PA settings -> interface, set nav bar to your desired percentage. i put 80% there.
    in CM settings -> PIE - > trigger area, set none

Took me some time to figure out as well but this is the solution :good:
    You just have to know what not to do and you'll be seeing a reboot only every other day, maybe even three. Here are some tips:

-Go to settings>PAC pellets>wakelock blocker(i think it was there) and disable wakelocks for nlpWakelock and nlp collectorwakelock (or something like that).

-Get app ops from the play store and disable waklock for google play services, google services framework, google search and facebook. It will greatly increase battery life and reduce the chance of reboots.

-underclock the cpu if you dont play 3d games or do anything cpu heavy. It will save battery and might prevent kernel panics