Signal and baseband problem

Search This thread

colataroc

May 28, 2008
Rimini
Hi everybody. Since yesterday on JB 4.3 I experienced signal problem after a 1 week new room perfectly functional. So i decided to shift rom and I updated to 4.4. Now I have no signal at all with unknown baseband and IMEI... I have efs backup.... What can I do? Thanks a lot

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Hi everybody. Since yesterday on JB 4.3 I experienced signal problem after a 1 week new room perfectly functional. So i decided to shift rom and I updated to 4.4. Now I have no signal at all with unknown baseband and IMEI... I have efs backup.... What can I do? Thanks a lot
Dial *#06# for confirm u lost the IMEI :)

colataroc

May 28, 2008
Rimini
Dial *#1234# and attach the screenshot pls.

Ok now it's working but in ten minutes signal will disappear. Anyway here is the screenshot.
Ok signal has just disappeared
Screenshot_2014-03-31-21-41-41.png

colataroc

May 28, 2008
Rimini
- If your phone is branded to one telephone company, tell me it before do nothing

or If u have it unbranded/unlocked:

- Wipe all (make a backup before of the things u need) and flash this firmware: HERE

So in Italy smartphones are coming unlocked I think It was branded but i rooted it and flashed roms many times and modem sometimes changed with updates ( as I tried google edition etc ).
Anyway I'm really grateful for all the help u are giving me

colataroc

May 28, 2008
Rimini
ok updates: -it keeps doing the same game as before: signal ok and data and imei ok and after some time no signal no imei nothing.
- moreover i have no wifi