[Q] Soft Brick - Cant mount SD Card.

Search This thread

abduswamad

May 9, 2014
chennai
Did a mistake! Tried to increase internal memory in my micromax doodle2 which is a clone of Iceberg. After performing the steps my phone is on boot loop. Im having MERE 1.2 rom and CWM V 5.5.0.4. Now I am unable to mount any partition in CWM.So unable to restore from nandroid backup also which is in the Internal SD card. Not able to mount any partition in CWM. Please help!!!!:confused::(

Cant post the link I followed since I am a newbie here!! Devs please help

iluvmyandroid

Aug 6, 2011
Bangalore
I made the same mistake and now the phone cannot mount any partition in cwm. Have you found a solution. Please share how you solved your problem.

tushargupta

Nov 1, 2012
Did a mistake! Tried to increase internal memory in my micromax doodle2 which is a clone of Iceberg. After performing the steps my phone is on boot loop. Im having MERE 1.2 rom and CWM V 5.5.0.4. Now I am unable to mount any partition in CWM.So unable to restore from nandroid backup also which is in the Internal SD card. Not able to mount any partition in CWM. Please help!!!!:confused::(

did you tried to flash stock rom back to your phone using sp tools

mk08511

Oct 31, 2014
Stucking in same problem bro.

Hey frnds i hv done the same mistake. i was installing new rom in my canvas doodle 2 with cwm recovery 5.0 etc. and now the result is my phone is just showing the micromax logo on the screen. it is starting in recovery mode but not in factory mode. it is also not mounting internal sd card and i have tried to connect pendrive with it with the help of otg wire but is not showing in the phone. so plz frnd if anybody can help or show me any way how i'll solve this problem. i will be very thankful to him. plzzzzzzzzzzzz guys help me out.

Hovatek

Dec 29, 2013
Lagos
www.hovatek.com

flash the stock backup via sp flash tool. To increase internal memory, try the method in the video below