My phone is not charging nor recognized by pc

Search This thread

pantapanta1

Mar 8, 2011
Ok this thing is driving me nuts now. My phone didn't charge but it recognized my usb otg so i thought my batyery is dead. I tried another battery and my note was charging it just fine. So i decided to buy a new battery. I bought a probably fake one but again my phone wont charge the fake and my friend's note is charging the fake just fine. I connected the phone to pc were the led became red and the battery widget said that the phone was charging. However it wont recognise the device. Also rebooted to twrp and tried asb sideload but again it wont recognise the phone. My note is rooted using mr luong rom. Please help me! I havent seen such a thing before!

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Ok this thing is driving me nuts now. My phone didn't charge but it recognized my usb otg so i thought my batyery is dead. I tried another battery and my note was charging it just fine. So i decided to buy a new battery. I bought a probably fake one but again my phone wont charge the fake and my friend's note is charging the fake just fine. I connected the phone to pc were the led became red and the battery widget said that the phone was charging. However it wont recognise the device. Also rebooted to twrp and tried asb sideload but again it wont recognise the phone. My note is rooted using mr luong rom. Please help me! I havent seen such a thing before!

Change the plug, your cable is okay just the plug is damaged, the original battery also okay. Check after changing the plug, and remember- always use samsung original.