[INDEX][REP] GT-I9100G ROM/KERNEL List [Updated 16/01/2014]

Search This thread
May 1, 2012
Kuching
Anyone knows where to get stock firmware? I think I bricked my phone when I flashed ICS firmware for GT-I9100 on my GT-I9100G.

Hi maryxiah,

I encountered the same problem last night and i found this usefull thread.

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1619571

Basically just download the Stock I9100G firmware and my phone could be detected from Odih so i just reflash it just like brand new.

My phone was in "phone-exclamation-computer" icon mode by the way.

kopfleuchten

Oct 5, 2009
Göttingen
Last edited:

///Methodman

May 17, 2012
Best kernel/rom

Hello,
I'm new on this forum and I need some help to choose the kernel and rom.
What's the best kernel ? to improove battery life and performance. And rom? What rom should I choose?:confused:
Thx for support and sorry for my bad english

kamazaki

Sep 11, 2011
Flash any stock ROM by ODIN! Flash any custom kernel you find in the Repository! (Flash a stable one, a very basic one!)

And then after flashing the custom kernel, then boot into recovery mode and flash your choice of Custom ROM :)

great now i can try some new rom and kernel on my s2, btw can i use the stock kernel of dzkl3 to get rid of the yellow triangle by using ktool?:eek:

OrrPenn18

Feb 18, 2011
Recovery Mode
NEW CUSTOM ROM

[I9100G][AROMA][GB] Prometheus Custom Rom v1.3.7

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1661111

Updated mate!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please all between the Repository updates, could you all post all the upcoming ROM/kernel stuff? I have subscribed to the subforum, yet need your help, as the subforum includes general, q/a, dev and theme stuff!

Thanks! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yep, Thread Updated wrt 1/6/2012

drh104

May 29, 2010
Riyadh
extracting the stock kernel of i9100gjplc1

could somebody extract the stock kernel of the ROM i9100GJPLC1
thank you..

asif.zaheer8

May 27, 2012
basic concept regarding rom and kernel

hell guys
i m new here and also on android devices i want some basic concept clreared..
i bought a sgs2-g version(india),which has GB,i updated it to ics via kies(stock rom)..the pda version is..xxlpq...now i wanted to reflash this devices using the same stock rom(i downloaded it from sammobile),know i want to know can i flash the stock rom with odin??do i require to stock kernel too?or only stock rom will do the work??
also foe time being,i want to root the ics kernel?what i need? plz tell,because i mgetting confused ?

i9100g user

Dec 18, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: OrrPenn18

Top Liked Posts