(ROMS) One Stop Shop for Unofficial Nightlies!!!! (TORO)

Search This thread

Sheetzie03

Here is Xylon so it is now up to date - http://androidhosting.org/sr

Awesome thanks, if I do what you said in your prior post, will it cost me anything?

Edit: also I tried that think and it will not let me download. It says, complete after about 1 second downloading .( I used the slow download this time, haven't decided just yet if/when I will pay for the premium)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
What i am saying is instead of donating. Sign up for an extended account thru androidhosting.org. that money goes directly to me and it helps with my server cost

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Sheetzie03

What i am saying is instead of donating. Sign up for an extended account thru androidhosting.org. that money goes directly to me and it helps with my server cost

Ahaha i got you. See my post above please

Edit: that link did not work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Most likely. I'm trying to find a way to implement ads without having them be intrusive to to the ui

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
The app price is lowered to $2 too. Idk why it hasn't updated lol so I'd still wait

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR YOUR DEVICE! YOU ARE FLASHING AT YOUR OWN RISK! Secondly, these are nightlies so some nights they may not boot!!! BLAME TMC! Thirdly, HAVE FUN WITH THESE AND GO DROID-HIVE!

The current nightlies I am building are as followed, Xenon, Droid Concepts, ECLIPSE, XYLON and FINALLY KILLROM!! If you want an other rom please let me know. I will sync their source and build it for you! There is no reason why you should have to go to 10 different forums for the ROMs you love!

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHICH ROMS REQUIRE GAPPS AND WHICH DON'T!

INSTRUCTIONS!

1A. CHOOSE YOUR ROM FROM HERE - http://droid-hive.com/index.php?/topic/1334-roms-one-stop-shop-for-unofficial-nightlies-toro/
    1B.Get gapps if you are downloading XENON, ECLIPSE, and XYLON- http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip
    2. Reboot into recovery!
    3. Wipe data and cache is recommended when switching roms.
    4. Install from SDCARD
    5. Reboot
    6. Profit

Credit goes to the developers of the ROMS! I only take credit for the hosting! All I ask is your register on Droid-Hive but this is never required!
    Deleted old 4.2.1 going to see how many i can update tonight to 4.2.2
    Building now. Will be up later

I havent uploaded anything yet. I am giving it a little. Also i am working on my server to increase speed and performance.

Thank you sir lol remember to donatw :p i had to move to a dedicated server. Too many dls for a shared server hahahah a lot of crackflashers