[Q] Help removing malware

Search This thread

sether52

Feb 5, 2009
I don't know what this came with but has anyone seen this random popup when opening app drawer or google voice - it'll also bring up Heroes of Dragon age from the play store randomly. How do I get rid of it? Thanks. Sorry, I don't know how to resize images.

q6OcNxS.png

BbEY3hy.png

Last edited:

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi
I don't know what this came with but has anyone seen this random popup when opening app drawer or google voice - it'll also bring up Heroes of Dragon age from the play store randomly. How do I get rid of it? Thanks. Sorry, I don't know how to resize images.

q6OcNxS.png

BbEY3hy.png

they look more like ads... Do you remember which app you installed before they started appearing?
Try uninstalling that app... It may solve your issue...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

sether52

Feb 5, 2009
they look more like ads... Do you remember which app you installed before they started appearing?
Try uninstalling that app... It may solve your issue...

Yeah - they are ads I think - any idea how to figure out what the latest apps were that I installed?

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi
Yeah - they are ads I think - any idea how to figure out what the latest apps were that I installed?

that shouldn't be too hard..
If I am correct,the new apps are placed last in touchwiz... try going back in that order....
I will recommend making a list of apps using list my apps or similar app so that u can install the apps that were removed in the process here..
u can also check recently updated apps in my app section in Google play,that may also be doing that..

good luck!!