Huaweii Y300 without OS

Search This thread

ghosthck

Mar 7, 2014
Hei Everyone , I have a router huaweii not much I forgot the password on the phone and I reset everything (data, cache it!) .. I remain locked image from Huawei and I no longer enter the OS. I "Team Win Recovery Project v2.5.0.1" and can install zip files ... A little tutorial how install a new OS on this phone, I've tried CyanogenMod 11 but do not know it install and then "FIX Permision" when reboot and give me FAILED appears. However I installed that RECOVERY from them ...

J2270A

Feb 14, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Wait. The cyanogen ROM is made device specific. Was the recovery and ROM made for your model? This question may be stupid so ignore it if it's irrelevant.
Now, try redoing everything again? From flashing of recovery, to the wiping and flashing of ROM? Or check the size of your ROM zip. It should not be of a small size. If the ROM install is successful, it will show successful. If failed, it will show failed.
Also, how about installing a new version of the stock ROM? Search Google for it, on full return to stock ROM.

Last edited:

ghosthck

Mar 7, 2014
But cyanogenmod 11 need a new recovery system? I have Recovery System from since i ROOTING this phone :-? I installed ClockworkMod Recovery but that same system is.

J2270A

Feb 14, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Newer versions of android, from what I can remember, needs newer versions of recovery to install successfully. Try to check if there are newer versions of your recovery for your phone? That's all I can help. I'm know nothing about these things. If all else fails, all I can say is, find a way to go back to stock huawei ROM.