** Community Battery Life Tips & Tricks **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZenithHammerhead

Nov 8, 2013
worldinhd.wordpress.com
While we have VOOC and (some of us) a spare battery lying around, we could all use more battery life when we're away from a wall outlet. So..

Post your battery stats/power consumption details along with any steps you took to achieve it.

i_hilarious_moar_pictures_022_501591bd2c4bc.jpg

Enjoy all.

Reactions: Allhopegone

ZenithHammerhead

Nov 8, 2013
worldinhd.wordpress.com
Here's my battery results after a full day's use.

Stock Oppo Color OS
Stock Kernel

Google Now OFF
Low Manual Brightness
Bluetooth On
GPS On
Keylights Always OFF
Vibrate on Touch OFF

Greenify: NONE
Snapdragon Battery Guru: LEARNING

[There is a very small part where the battery charged while attached to a computer due to syncing over a few songs. I only seem to recall that battery going up by 1% at this time]

Anyone have any suggestions?

Reactions: Allhopegone

Aut0mat3d

May 17, 2014
After installing snapdragon battery Guru i mentioned verry low speaker audio during phone Calls. uninstalling fixed the behavior.
anyone else.
?

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Chevyguy85

Nov 15, 2011
Orlando
That was with about 3 hours of gps on and using Google maps and a route planner for my deliveries today. I don't know if that's good as I've yet to use it like this before.

I have all off screen and on screen gestures turned off except the 3 fingers for screen shot. Auto brightness and wifi was off today as well.

The other day I let my phone idle for 9ish hours while I slept and I lost 4%, that was also putting the cell data to edge though.

I also use the greenify app, not the built in greenify. Haven't messed with the built in greenify does it work the same way?

5e3e4e9a.jpg

Tapped out on my beastly OPPO Find 7a

Last edited:

Bravoexo

Mar 11, 2010
This has got to be a bug...

14086045419_fd5c36ee0c_z.jpg

Unplugged, drove to work and noticed no drain on the monitor.

The phone was trickle charged by my router though overnight, not through the OEM charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    While we have VOOC and (some of us) a spare battery lying around, we could all use more battery life when we're away from a wall outlet. So..

Post your battery stats/power consumption details along with any steps you took to achieve it.

i_hilarious_moar_pictures_022_501591bd2c4bc.jpg

Enjoy all.
    Here's my battery results after a full day's use.

Stock Oppo Color OS
    Stock Kernel

Google Now OFF
    Low Manual Brightness
    Bluetooth On
    GPS On
    Keylights Always OFF
    Vibrate on Touch OFF

Greenify: NONE
    Snapdragon Battery Guru: LEARNING

[There is a very small part where the battery charged while attached to a computer due to syncing over a few songs. I only seem to recall that battery going up by 1% at this time]

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Sorry folks, but there is already a thread for this here...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2750001