[REQ] Flashable Android L Bootanimation that works on Galaxy Nexus

Search This thread

Kustaa

Jun 14, 2012
Mendoza
Well, I mean no offense at all with this! But I find your version (@crakk88) with bad resolution, so I made this one:

http://goo.gl/Yr5tTA

It works on 720x1280 devices, good resolution, and also I edited the final loop so it looks better now :D

It's NOT a flashable zip

Last edited:

crakk88

Jun 30, 2014
Well, I mean no offense at all with this! But I find your version (@crakk88) with bad resolution, so I made this one:

http : // goo . gl / Yr5tTA

It works on 720x1280 devices, good resolution, and also I edited the final loop so it looks better now :D

It's NOT a flashable zip

There is no problem ;)
I tried your version and it looks better than mine, but i prefer the original animation, so i made another one.
It should be better now. :fingers-crossed:
View attachment bootanimation.zip

Kustaa

Jun 14, 2012
Mendoza
There is no problem ;)
I tried your version and it looks better than mine, but i prefer the original animation, so i made another one.
View attachment 2826134

Wow! I'm sorry, I didn't try your bootanimation in the first place, I've just saw the images quality by extracting it, but didn't know also that there can be a last part played just before the lockscreen apears, it's great! :D

Reactions: Nephilim

blestsol

Jul 24, 2010
Baltimore
Hey guys. Any chance of you making this boot animation in the resolution for the HTC M8? I keep getting that black screen and your way may work for me. Just doesn't fit my screen.

Sent from my HTCM8

mrgnex

Jan 10, 2013
Vlaardingen
I cant copy the bootanimation zip to either data/local nor system/media. It fails when using es or root browser. What can I try?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, I've tried to flash and/or manually install every iteration of the new Android L bootanimation onto the Gnex with either the result of a black bootscreen or the phone simply does not boot at all until I return the current bootanimation I have. I don't know what the issue is or what I have done wrong, I've tried modifying the dimensions with no resolution either.

So I humbly ask, could someone get a working version of the new Android L Bootanimation in flashable form for the Galaxy Nexus? Please. :)

try this: View attachment bootanimation.zip
    I opened the original bootanimation.zip file and edited the images for the gnex resolution.
    Copy the file in /system/media, replace the old one and set the permissions to -rw-r--r--
    I tried on cm11 and works well! ;)
    There is no problem ;)
    View attachment 2826134

Just tried this one and it looks great, I like both yours and Kustaa's. :)

Sent from my Android 4.4.4 Galaxy Nexus
    There is no problem ;)
    View attachment 2826134

Wow! I'm sorry, I didn't try your bootanimation in the first place, I've just saw the images quality by extracting it, but didn't know also that there can be a last part played just before the lockscreen apears, it's great! :D