Search This thread

BrenHop

Jul 26, 2011
Guide on how to actually use Radiocomm 11.11.11?

I've only seen screen shots for it but it has a lot of options and looks like a really complex program. All I need it for is to simply flash SPRecovery.spf on my phone when I root it. So could anyone link me to a Radiocomm flashing guide or at least tell me what I need and what to do and if I need to do it before or after rooting? Thanks and I've rooted a lot but never changed recoveries, all the one click root apps give me recoveries that I hate such as RA-eris V1.6.2 because they are a pain. I'm manually rooting my Eris [I've already done manual rooting before] and just choose my own recovery and SPRecovery has gotten a lot more kudos than RA-eris v1.6.2 [Amona Ra?] and ClockworkMod. If anyoen also knows of any other recovieres they like better than please let me know, but for now just a good how to guide for flashing with Radiocomm. Thanks a lot in advance guys! =]

TimelesslyPrecise

Oct 13, 2010
SouthWest Florida
Hi There,

I apologize for not having any links off hand, (though i may be able to update int he future).

I know i have ran across a few guides for radiocomm on the internet... Try using Google.com, and keep an eye out for .pdf files..

I am sure you can tinker around in the menu's also... It is a very robust program...

And, just curious... Did you mean to say .SBF file? instead of .spf?

Good Luck

Epsylon3

Jan 25, 2008
Geneva
tanguy.forumdoandroid.com

Attachments

• radio.jpg
    radio.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,117
  • radio2.jpg
    radio2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 914

bertman99

Dec 18, 2011
Milbank
Thanks for posting these files but I can't get them to work. They will not find any of my phones. I have the motorola drivers installed and my puter finds the phone but the radiocomm program won't connect, it stays red. I am running windows 7 with motorola 5.5 drivers, net framework 4 is installed. I tried it in compatability mode, the phones are set to pc mode. my phones are a droid 2 global, and two are a bionic. Can someone please help me out?? Thanks!

lwolf7

Jan 12, 2011
For all to know.

The low level tools are written for use with WinXP or lower.

Use with a newer Windows in XP-Mode at your own risk.

That's why to keep an old XP machine (or Win2K) on hand. :)

Reactions: TimelesslyPrecise

tech128

Oct 14, 2012
For all to know.

The low level tools are written for use with WinXP or lower.

Use with a newer Windows in XP-Mode at your own risk.

That's why to keep an old XP machine (or Win2K) on hand. :)

Well technically the most important thing with these kind of programs is the bits. Most of them are written for 32bit OS.

I'm using win8 32bit and all of my tools work fine. Just used Radiocomm today and yesterday to read some info from some older motorolas.

Granted not *everything* will work. I had to use Blackberry Desktop Manager 6.0 or newer to get it work right.

5.0.1 or older would BSOD on me when I tried to do too much with the RIM Virtual Serial Port.

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
How to use this program to enable the FM radio on my Motorola phone? Someone claims to have done this using this program but he's not responding to requests for more information. I've installed the program but don't want to brick my phone. In the past I've messed with other programs like QPST and QXDM to enable additional bands so I'm not an entire newbie. Thank you.

Bumpitybump

Jan 29, 2018
Here is a link for using radio comm on droid,https://xdaforums.com/showthr

Hi There,

I apologize for not having any links off hand, (though i may be able to update int he future).

I know i have ran across a few guides for radiocomm on the internet... Try using Google.com, and keep an eye out for .pdf files..

I am sure you can tinker around in the menu's also... It is a very robust program...

And, just curious... Did you mean to say .SBF file? instead of .spf?

Good Luck
,,,https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2166542

Reactions: TimelesslyPrecise

Top Liked Posts