Help To Get OTA WITH S-off

Search This thread

sadeg111

Sep 6, 2013
hey guys

i have rooted device with ٍSuper CID + S-off + Flased stock recovery + Odexed Rom From revlation HD so i receive update and i download it then its show that msg any solo for that
Screenshot_2014-06-06-07-00-58.png

Hallucinogen775

Account currently disabled
Dec 20, 2010
Usa
meettomy.site
OTA Sense6 not installing with SuperCID 11111111!

Hi Guys,

I think the CID-change will do you good. I tried for several hours to get the OTA-applied, however, only after I changed my CID from 11111111 to "HTC__001" the update finally applied. Before that I only got "assert failed". What's strange:
In the updater-script the CID "11111111" is "regarded" in theory, however, it did not work for me! Maybe there's a bug in the code like Apple's "Goto fail"-bug? ;)

For everyone having issues with the Sense6-OTA: CHANGE YOUR CID TO "HTC__001" (thats two underscores __, CID is always 8-digit). Took me really several hours, I found it strange that I didn't see this anywhere mentioned.

Greetz,

Hallu

Reactions: sadeg111

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
It wouldn't hurt to change it, but must be the same as the one in the ota, you can find out what that is by finding the ota download on your phone, it's a zip file, open it and in there you will see another zip called firmware.zip open that and there should be android-info.txt open it, opens in notepad, it will say what cid and mid it supports.

sadeg111

Sep 6, 2013
It wouldn't hurt to change it, but must be the same as the one in the ota, you can find out what that is by finding the ota download on your phone, it's a zip file, open it and in there you will see another zip called firmware.zip open that and there should be android-info.txt open it, opens in notepad, it will say what cid and mid it supports.
is there any other way to know CID & MID for OTA except that why /? cuz when download done the file deleted and can't to extrart it to know -_-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post your fastboot getvar all please, make sure you remove your imei and serial number before posting.
    i am back to stock CID now triying to make update

variant system version error is caused by MID not matching the ota. So you will have to change your MID to match the version you are on.
    OTA Sense6 not installing with SuperCID 11111111!

Hi Guys,

I think the CID-change will do you good. I tried for several hours to get the OTA-applied, however, only after I changed my CID from 11111111 to "HTC__001" the update finally applied. Before that I only got "assert failed". What's strange:
    In the updater-script the CID "11111111" is "regarded" in theory, however, it did not work for me! Maybe there's a bug in the code like Apple's "Goto fail"-bug? ;)

For everyone having issues with the Sense6-OTA: CHANGE YOUR CID TO "HTC__001" (thats two underscores __, CID is always 8-digit). Took me really several hours, I found it strange that I didn't see this anywhere mentioned.

Greetz,

Hallu
    is there any other way to know CID & MID for OTA except that why /? cuz when download done the file deleted and can't to extrart it to know -_-

It shouldn't delete it unless it installs it, when its downloaded, select install later, it should just sit on your internal memory.