[Q] Verizon Gnex Mobile hotspot and Xbox live

Search This thread

cstrife999

Jun 18, 2010
Hermitage
Using the default Verizon mobile hotspot on cm11 I have had no issues connecting with anything other than my 360. It shows it I enter the key and it claims an IP error... I tried to get wifi tether treve mod to work, but no dice it won't start and I can't figure it out. Any help?

iTreezy

Nov 1, 2010
Detroit
Using the default Verizon mobile hotspot on cm11 I have had no issues connecting with anything other than my 360. It shows it I enter the key and it claims an IP error... I tried to get wifi tether treve mod to work, but no dice it won't start and I can't figure it out. Any help?

Having the same issue, just updated to SlimKat today and everything connects fine except my Xbox, I have no idea why though.

Edit: Just my luck, I restore my nandroid and it STILL doesn't work...now I'm mad.

Edit 2: Okay! I'm not taking the plunge to go back to 4.4 just to go back to 4.3 but try this, under your wireless settings on the xbox, choose your hotspot and scroll to additional settings, then click restore defaults and see if it'll connect then, if it does let me know.

Last edited: