[Q] z1 compact & google maps 6 help!

Search This thread

frankhdzb

Mar 29, 2014
I'm a newbie here as everyone knows google maps 7 sucks really bad and my new unlocked z1 compact (updated to kitkat) came with it but i wanna know how to install 6 version, i already have the apk downloaded in my sd card and in the internal storage but every time i try to install it just won't do it. At the end of the dialog box only says "app not installed".
I can install any other third party apps and from playstore without any trouble but i'm guessing i'm missing something here just don't know what, any help will be very appreciate it, thanks

Lasantha

Jun 27, 2011
I'm a newbie here as everyone knows google maps 7 sucks really bad and my new unlocked z1 compact (updated to kitkat) came with it but i wanna know how to install 6 version, i already have the apk downloaded in my sd card and in the internal storage but every time i try to install it just won't do it. At the end of the dialog box only says "app not installed".
I can install any other third party apps and from playstore without any trouble but i'm guessing i'm missing something here just don't know what, any help will be very appreciate it, thanks

First remove new version 7 then only it will allow to have 6 .for removing system app map 7 i believe you need root

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk