Official Adobe Flash Player 10.1_10.1.72.7 for FroYo inside

Search This thread

vibez

Apr 13, 2008
Thanks to GAda for the link.

It is the official flash player for froyo 2.2 available from the market (although the market doesn't let us download it, I persume it was downloaded on a phone running 2.2 that the market did like).

Works a treat on JP2 (tap and hold to enable full screen flash) much better than the ported flash player that was posted some weeks ago

Adobe Flash Player 10.1_10.1.72.7.apk
http://www.mediafire.com/?8xe4uf87dkb2cwr

Last edited:

Project1.exe

Jul 20, 2010
Thanks to GAda for the link.

It is the official flash player for froyo 2.2 available from the market (although the market doesn't let us download it, I persume it was downloaded on a phone running 2.2 that the market did like).

Works a treat on JP2 (tap and hold to enable full screen flash) much better than the ported flash player that was posted some weeks ago

Adobe Flash Player 10.1_10.1.72.7.apk
*url not allowed for n00bs* :)
doesn't seem to work. do i have to reboot?

after installing, clicked "Done", opened browser, checked if Enable Plugins is checked, visited flash site, nada.. :/

gibsonus

Jul 31, 2010
Scotland
I tried it on jp3 but the downloaded file has a .txt extension. It tries to open with html reader lol. How do you change a file extension in android?

Ok... Update. I changed the file extension to apk with astro file manager then installed with android ( not astro). Google is my friend lol

BBC Iplayer is amazing on the galaxy screen and not jumpy at all.

Thanks for the download :)

Last edited:

celtichazard

Apr 4, 2010
Problem Here i have a JF3, rooted and changed data to NAND
there is a prble parsing the package when a try to install any tips

Update : i read in google the probles is made by the app is compiled for android OS v2.2 and our device only has android OS v2.1

any ideas to install

Last edited:

Cranck

Dec 27, 2009
Problem Here i have a JF3, rooted and changed data to NAND
there is a prble parsing the package when a try to install any tips

Update : i read in google the probles is made by the app is compiled for android OS v2.2 and our device only has android OS v2.1

any ideas to install

There is a 2.2 Rom for the Galaxy s!
And the Flash Player only Works in 2.2.

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
Thanks finally it works..... Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but this works on my rooted stock 2.2 froyo. I had tried several other flasher players but this version 10.1_10.1.72.7 confirmed working my daughter is now looking at spongebob full episodes off their site and life is now good for me

Last edited:

AXIS of Reality

Mar 15, 2010
Brisbane
Thanks finally it works..... Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but this works on my rooted stock 2.2 froyo. I had tried several other flasher players but this version 10.1_10.1.72.7 confirmed working my daughter is now looking at spongebob full episodes off their site and life is now good for me

There is no 'stock' Froyo for the Galaxy S, so which rom are you running out of the leaked Froyo ones (JP1, 2 or 3)?

mafiaSIC

Nov 22, 2009
There is no 'stock' Froyo for the Galaxy S, so which rom are you running out of the leaked Froyo ones (JP1, 2 or 3)?

-i have jp3 instaled today and i can't install some games like raging thunder 2 and when i try to open the game like assasin creed,asphalt5 say the need sd card with a least 0mb ,on 2.1 i don't have any problem...
-ps this flsh is awesome like on my pc:live tv,video etc :D cooooolll,die iPhone(i have 2 years).

OGC313

Sep 16, 2009
Are the JP1/2/3 roms actually stable? I'm not sure whether to flash it or not. Can anyone outline any of the issues with it!

jugster

Aug 4, 2010
My xp

I have used the JP3 since it came out, and it is mostly stable for me. Wifi and HDSPA/GPRS works fine, Internet application crashes sometimes, usually on first start, then it works fine. Contacts application works, but sometimes the letters on the right to make you quickstep to a certain letter disappears. If you navigate in and out a few times, they usually come back though.

Other than that, it feels pretty snappy.

I cannot get flash player to work unfortunately, but it seems that a lot of people without root have that problem, can anyone actually confirm that?

/J

mafiaSIC

Nov 22, 2009
-the adobe flash player work perfect on my fp3 without root ,but i change the room and now i have jm2 because the 2.2 froyo have lag,bugs,etc :)

jugster

Aug 4, 2010
Is there anything you need to enable to make flash work, because it does not work for me. I have tried several apks, playerversion.com says I have 10,1,72,7 installed though, but no flash content seem to work.

/J

mafiaSIC

Nov 22, 2009
only instal flash with appsinstaller and reboot ,in browser option dezactivate mobile view and thats it.

aatifahmad

Jan 27, 2008
Islamabad
I spent five minutes literally trying to figure out what was so special about a flash player leak that came from Froyo 2.2, before I noticed the date on the first post!

Seriously, why bump this???