[Q] Honeybar upgrade ....

Search This thread

redandwhitearmy

Dec 5, 2011
London
can honeybar be upgraded ? it takes up a lot of space.... can v utilise that space...like samsung did in touchwiz UI ... they paced a shortcut button on honeybar in center(as in image)
is there any app that can do?
can it be added to sense?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 212

gedster314

Sep 7, 2007
Oxnard, Ca
I hear you on that. I would love to have the app drawer on the bottom. I also hate the app switcher and the lack of clear all notifications. IMO it does seem to run a little better then GB and overall am liking it better more then I thought.

redandwhitearmy

Dec 5, 2011
London
well touchwiz has done a good job... actually when u touch on the small arroe pointed in the picture... we get 5-6 nice shortcuts... that is something HTC sense lacks.... is there any app fo tat?

DigitalMD

Mar 16, 2010
Washington DC
First, this area of the screen is not called "honeybar" ,its the system bar. Honeybar is a 3rd party applications.
Second, I must be missing something, isn't exactly what the system bar does on the flyer when you touch the right corner?

bsoplinger

Jan 17, 2011
First, this area of the screen is not called "honeybar" ,its the system bar. Honeybar is a 3rd party applications.
Second, I must be missing something, isn't exactly what the system bar does on the flyer when you touch the right corner?

+1

As in I thought that looked just like stock Honeycomb right corner touch.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

jamus28

Mar 17, 2011
These are my major gripes with the bar. I would love if these could be addressed in an app or rom.

-When notifications appear, instead of occupying the space next to the time and battery indicator, they cover it up. This makes the settings popup unclickable.
-Notifications can't be "cleared all"
-The background task button is no more useful than holding the home button in GB
-The settings popup can't be customized
-CM7 has an option to hold the back button to kill the current process. The same type of behavior would be indispensable when an app freezes.

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
I can't agree about the background task button. It is much more effective for me.then long pressing home on gb. I can switch through three apps before you could switch one.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium

redandwhitearmy

Dec 5, 2011
London
i agree with the name mistake but i was toking bout different thing... touchwiz has shortcut button in center of system bar and i think that is way better than wasting space without anything... jus check out wizzbar or see some video of "touchwiz UI on HC"

Top Liked Posts