N9005 keeps deleting KNOX

Search This thread

TeddyLu

Jul 3, 2012
hi
I have a challenge with my N9005. It does a reboot, then when I enter the password to login it hangs for a few seconds, and reboots again. When I take take the battery out for a while I'm able to now login. but at this point it says "deleting KNOX". I realise that all my applications are nowhere to be found. Google PlayStore too is off. Bottomline is, there is nothing on the fone at this point; not even the Samsung and Google Folders. Its happend 4 times within the last month.
Please help. Thanks

nlatifolia

Jan 6, 2014
hi
I have a challenge with my N9005. It does a reboot, then when I enter the password to login it hangs for a few seconds, and reboots again. When I take take the battery out for a while I'm able to now login. but at this point it says "deleting KNOX". I realise that all my applications are nowhere to be found. Google PlayStore too is off. Bottomline is, there is nothing on the fone at this point; not even the Samsung and Google Folders. Its happend 4 times within the last month.
Please help. Thanks

Were u using Knox before ? If u were using Knox all ur data are encrypted inside Knox. The problem arose when Knox container damaged (Knox 0x1). If that is what happened then ur Knox data is surely be gone.

TeddyLu

Jul 3, 2012
Were u using Knox before ? If u were using Knox all ur data are encrypted inside Knox. The problem arose when Knox container damaged (Knox 0x1). If that is what happened then ur Knox data is surely be gone.

I hadnt moved any of the data to KNOX. I hardly even use KNOX, though its installed and set up. Is there a solution to the KNOX container getting damaged so often? an update or something available?
Thanks.

nlatifolia

Jan 6, 2014
I hadnt moved any of the data to KNOX. I hardly even use KNOX, though its installed and set up. Is there a solution to the KNOX container getting damaged so often? an update or something available?
Thanks.

I dont know whats going on to ur phone but it seems that Knox has broken. Check via download mode VolDown-Home-Power at the same time whether Knox values is 0x1 or still 0x0..

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Reflash your Stock ROM, If your KNOX is 0x0 still all it'll do is repair any damage to the system files and restore it.