Inverted Google apps?

Search This thread

w4itg

Apr 13, 2013
Does anyone know where I can grab some inverted dark Google apps for stock sense ROMS like let's say ACR V2.2 that I'm running at present? I tried to install a zip package but it force closes Google services and Google Play Store. I like everything dark and inverted but don't want a whole bunch of other unnecessary stuff added like let's say viper. Not knocking that ROM in any way but has too much stuff I don't need.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Manually push the .apks in root explorer. Disable the other one by renaming it (I don't delete) and push the other one right next to it. Fix permissions. Reboot.

I would test it on Gmail first, then work my way down. Don't get greedy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

Reactions: w4itg

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
Does anyone know where I can grab some inverted dark Google apps for stock sense ROMS like let's say ACR V2.2 that I'm running at present? I tried to install a zip package but it force closes Google services and Google Play Store. I like everything dark and inverted but don't want a whole bunch of other unnecessary stuff added like let's say viper. Not knocking that ROM in any way but has too much stuff I don't need.

I got a inverted playstore if you would like.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: w4itg

w4itg

Apr 13, 2013
Manually push the .apks in root explorer. Disable the other one by renaming it (I don't delete) and push the other one right next to it. Fix permissions. Reboot.

I would test it on Gmail first, then work my way down. Don't get greedy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

I thought about that but figured a flash does the same thing. I'll give it a whirl though. Thanks

Tigerstown

Jun 20, 2013
Detroit

Attachments

• 1398569831926.jpg
    1398569831926.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 47

w4itg

Apr 13, 2013

Worked like a charm thank you so much. Anyone one have Gmail, YouTube, and Google Now I think it's the only other 3 Google apps included in the ROM I don't really use the others. Oh yeah almost forgot Chrome although I'm thinking about going to dolphin and I have that already.

Tigerstown

Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
Worked like a charm thank you so much. Anyone one have Gmail, YouTube, and Google Now I think it's the only other 3 Google apps included in the ROM I don't really use the others. Oh yeah almost forgot Chrome although I'm thinking about going to dolphin and I have that already.

No problem. An dolphin is ok but why not the HTC stock browser? An I think I have a Gmail on my pc I'll do some looking thru hard drives see I can get find it..

w4itg

Apr 13, 2013
No problem. An dolphin is ok but why not the HTC stock browser? An I think I have a Gmail on my pc I'll do some looking thru hard drives see I can get find it..

The HTC stock browser wasn't included in the ROM.

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zc9vx2okxyajqhv/M8_StockBrowser.zip

I grabbed this from the thread in apps a while back. Flash an reboot no wiping needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zc9vx2okxyajqhv/M8_StockBrowser.zip

I grabbed this from the thread in apps a while back. Flash an reboot no wiping needed.

This is the AOSP browser, not the HTC stock browser like the filename suggests.

I know you're just linking, my man, but people should know.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

Tigerstown

Jun 20, 2013
Detroit

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. I'll go find the thread an then I guess ever one there is wrong too?

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

Hey bro. I know your just post but man people should really know what the f there talking about before trying to say others r wrong
Here is the thread. HTC stock sense browser... Wow unreal some people.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708597

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6a
Team BlackOut has many of the apps you are looking for. Their app isn't in the Store anymore, but you can DL it from their website. I find it to be the easiest way to install blacked out apps.

Top Liked Posts