S health question

Search This thread

big samm

Mar 31, 2007
Montreal
In the latest update of S healh there's a new stress level indicator, here in Canada even with the latest update i can't find it in S health... The change log says available in certain countries... I guess Canada is not one of them. Is there a way to still get the feature working ?
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

mediumsteak

Nov 25, 2010
Toronto ON
I'm in the same boat. Did a tonne of research on the Internet, only to find mildly constructive suggestions such as "reboot your device".

So, like a self-respecting sheep I rebooted and rebooted till my reboot finger fell off and I no longer can reboot.

Since I lost a finger, I was forced to type this with my ear.

Still missing the stress sensor feature on S Health, Rogers SM- G900W8

drezman

Dec 13, 2007
Calgary
Strange. I'm on the Bell network, running AllianceROM 3.1 and I have the stress level indicator.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

mediumsteak

Nov 25, 2010
Toronto ON
Strange. I'm on the Bell network, running AllianceROM 3.1 and I have the stress level indicator.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have a feeling that it is because you are running a custom ROM which has disabled country-wise restrictions.

Or maybe one of the Samsung execs got hit by a hockey puck covered in maple syrup and thus now they hate us :eek:

Larxia

May 2, 2012
Winnipeg
Another question about S Health, but slightly off topic..
Has anyone been able to get the Runkeeper app to sync with S Health? In settings I have the sync option turned on, but it doesn't seem to carry over any information, which is extremely frustrating.

I use runkeeper to track my gym training as well as other options that S Health doesn't support (Rowing, Stair climbing, skating, etc) but even with the sync option turned on, nothing that I've tracked in Runkeeper shows up in S Health.
Any info would be great..