How to Disable Mobile Data Notification?

Search This thread

Agg12

Feb 1, 2011
Everytime I disable or enable my mobile data I am given an annoying popup. It's getting on my last nerve and from what I can tell there is no way to disable it. Has anyone figured out a way to disable the popup?

wizayne

Dec 23, 2010
+100000 to this. it's frigging annoying and I am pretty surprised it hasn't been added to G3 tweakbox

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
I just tried the DataOnOff widget IndianaBond recommended and it works great. I used to turn on airplane mode then re-enable WiFi, but this is better.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

jurington

Jan 16, 2014
Google Pixel 6
I will have to find one that works with 5.1.1, the latest one won't... (Running Skydragon)

Edit: 1.5.1 beta works but that item as well as a few others are greyed out

You have to buy the unlocked for g3tweaksbox from the playstore to get the greyed out options to work. Its only a couple of bucks and I can say it's totally worth it, and it works with every update that comes from him.

Sent from my g3 using XDA Labs

Reactions: Gabriel51

Death2u

Sep 15, 2016
Help

Can someone tell me the exact location in g3 tweakbox to turn of the mobile data pop up notification every time i turn data on or off.... I have the paid version but cant seem to find it

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Can someone tell me the exact location in g3 tweakbox to turn of the mobile data pop up notification every time i turn data on or off.... I have the paid version but cant seem to find it
Notification Tweaks.

d9ad54a6e675b0edbcfe7b4ee66d026d.jpg

Reactions: Death2u

Death2u

Sep 15, 2016
Hey thanks alot for the quick response ... Okay so theres the g3/g4 tweaksbox unlocker but dont have compatible version 1.4 g3 twb and cant find a link for it
I have g3twb 1.3.7 running on 4.4.2
Theres no option at all under notifications or anything greyed out

Last edited:

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hey thanks alot for the quick response ... Okay so theres the g3/g4 tweaksbox unlocker but dont have compatible version 1.4 g3 twb and cant find a link for it
You're welcome. I'm not sure what you're saying re: compatible version/link but maybe you should look or ask in the G3TweaksBox thread for the KitKat version. The screenshot is from the Lollipop/Marshmallow version.

Reactions: Death2u

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will have to find one that works with 5.1.1, the latest one won't... (Running Skydragon)

Edit: 1.5.1 beta works but that item as well as a few others are greyed out

You have to buy the unlocked for g3tweaksbox from the playstore to get the greyed out options to work. Its only a couple of bucks and I can say it's totally worth it, and it works with every update that comes from him.

Sent from my g3 using XDA Labs

+1
    Notification Tweaks.

d9ad54a6e675b0edbcfe7b4ee66d026d.jpg
    You're welcome. I'm not sure what you're saying re: compatible version/link but maybe you should look or ask in the G3TweaksBox thread for the KitKat version. The screenshot is from the Lollipop/Marshmallow version.