[Q] Allview X2 Soul - how to root

Search This thread
Hello

Can you please help me with rooting instructions/tools for Allview X2 Soul (same phone as Gionee Elife S5.5)
I tried no. of rooting tools but it didnt work, tools that had succes on Gionee Elife S5.5 phones.

Model : ALLVIEW X2_Soul
Android : 4.2.2
Kernel : 3.4.39
Build: [SW VERSION] X2_Soul_0401_V5448 ; [HW VERSION] X2_Soul_Mainboard_P4

After successfull root I would apreciate instructions to install CWM and Custom Rom based on 4.4.2 Android, or even Gionee 4.4.2 official release.

Thank you !

hello my friends

no news from you. should I understand that nobody knows how to solve my problem(s) ?!
please try to help me (and other allview x2 soul owners). the stock rom from allview sucks. it drains battery way too fast and I need to replace it

thank you
best regards,
Robert Pfeilmayer

Hello my friends

First of all I would like to thank each and every one of you for helping me out. NOT !
YES, it was a NOT joke.

For all of you who have an Allview X2 Soul phone and wish to have root access, please use the software found here (shuame.com/root/?rootjl_client) . Unfortunately only the chinese version works on this Allview phone, even if it is aparently the same with Gionee Elife S5.5 (chinese ver is at 2.0.1.3 while english ver is at 1.8.7) .
You use it a bit blind ... you have to install ADV drivers, open PC software downloaded from the link above, connect the phone to the PC with debugging option enabled and pres ROOT button (it is surrounded by chinese characters but it has ROOT word written somwhere inside the characters). In approx 40 seconds the phone is rooted.

Best regards !

Last edited:

merkava4

Aug 15, 2008
Hello my friends

First of all I would like to thank each and every one of you for helping me out. NOT !
YES, it was a NOT joke.

For all of you who have an Allview X2 Soul phone and wish to have root access, please use the software found here (shuame.com/root/?rootjl_client) . Unfortunately only the chinese version works on this Allview phone, even if it is aparently the same with Gionee Elife S5.5 (chinese ver is at 2.0.1.3 while english ver is at 1.8.7) .
You use it a bit blind ... you have to install ADV drivers, open PC software downloaded from the link above, connect the phone to the PC with debugging option enabled and pres ROOT button (it is surrounded by chinese characters but it has ROOT word written somwhere inside the characters). In approx 40 seconds the phone is rooted.

Best regards !

Its not woking plus you get some nasty malware so i dont recoment the above solution , i have x2 soul whit android 4.4.2

I'm happy for you that you updated your phone to 4.4.2. Great job !!! Now, I believe that you noticed that I gave the solution for 4.2.2 and I had NO problems with malware and/or any other BS since I have and use BitDefender and it didn't warn me about anything.

Anyway I allso updated to 4.4.2 and the solution mentioned above DOES NOT WORK. It worked only on 4.2.2

Its not woking plus you get some nasty malware so i dont recoment the above solution , i have x2 soul whit android 4.4.2

Last edited:

merkava4

Aug 15, 2008
iroot its not god for 4.4.2 its some kind of malware
i will not root you phone even we ils tell you that the root was done succesfuly
no app that needs a root acces will work
in my case i got stuck whit a .com service that i cant remove
i can only turn it off

Apr 27, 2015
I manage to root my x2 soul using kingo root for pc Search on google for it Try multiple times to root bcs not work for the first time .Usb debugging must be enabled

triple666

Oct 20, 2008
Hy,

does anybody know where i can get the original firmware for the x2 soul mini ? I need it for waranty !

King Leonida's

Oct 30, 2015
Hy

Hello

Can you please help me with rooting instructions/tools for Allview X2 Soul (same phone as Gionee Elife S5.5)
I tried no. of rooting tools but it didnt work, tools that had succes on Gionee Elife S5.5 phones.

Model : ALLVIEW X2_Soul
Android : 4.2.2
Kernel : 3.4.39
Build: [SW VERSION] X2_Soul_0401_V5448 ; [HW VERSION] X2_Soul_Mainboard_P4

After successfull root I would apreciate instructions to install CWM and Custom Rom based on 4.4.2 Android, or even Gionee 4.4.2 official release.

Thank you !

Try kingo root. Is very simple. Instal the app in your pc and then connect the phone on pc and put the phone in the debug mode. Then instal adb drivers for allview x2 soul. After connection just click on the root button and wait 5-10 minute. After restart the phone. Just it. I am sorry fir my englease leangue.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Salut,ai idee,pt x2 soul pro pot incerca aceasta varianta?

Sent from my X2_Soul_PRO using Tapatalk
Ar trebui sa functioneze. Eu am facut root la un allview x2 soul cu kingoo si nu am avut probleme cu el. Maxim 10 minute a durat pana sa facut. Dupa am dat un restart si gata.

Top Liked Posts