Samurai II: Vengeance now officially available for Xperia Play

Search This thread

kupo5131

Dec 17, 2007
Manchester
Just downloaded and played for about 5 mins. Amazing. Graphics are awesome and the control is sweet. Best game on PLAY so far.

Reminds me a little bit of the Dreamcast game "Guts of Rage" I think it was called. So gory.

Sent from my R800i using XDA App

Red_Kop

May 18, 2011
Looks great, plays great and is silky smooth.

Puts to shame other developers who charge a relative fortune for stuff that isn't half as good as this.

FK1983

May 4, 2011
South, UK
Already played it loads on the iphone 4 months back, runs good on the play too and runs at 60fps! one of the best looking mobile games to date.

ryocoon

Jun 10, 2008
San Jose
Yeah, this game is pretty good. Fairly inexpensive, optimized to take advantage of the Play's buttons. I enjoy it quite a bit. I couldn't imagine doing this with the touch screen. It would be so unintuitive and I would constantly get in my field of view due to large fingers.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this game and would recommend it to any person that likes action games, provided they can withstand a little cartoony gore. (Beheadings, Sliced in half laterally, sliced in half vertically, lots of blood from kills which does fade away).

Top Liked Posts