[Q] [SOLVED] i think its bricked! any suggestion?

Search This thread

Apoptozis

May 16, 2014
Ankara
kenancantok.com
hey guys!

Firstly, i want to install TF300 KitKat 4.4.2 CROMBi-kk my tf300 but my twrp version isnt compatible with this rom. I try to update my twrp to 2.7.0.0 at this topic "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2686235"

Secondly, i flashed my recovery to 2.7.0.0 with fastboot but it isn't successfully completed. After that i try to flash official twrp ver. 2.6.3.0 (I guess i updated wrong ver of twrp) and it's accomplished.

After update process, i restarted my tf300 but android doesn't start and teamwin screen came. twrp show my internal memory 0 mb.

Now, i can start my OS through adb with "adb reboot-bootloader " command and select android.

First question. How can fix internal memory problem?
Second question. How can i change twrp ver. with true ver.?
Third question. How can i install new clean ROM?

thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• DSC_0363.jpg
    DSC_0363.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0364.jpg
    DSC_0364.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0365.jpg
    DSC_0365.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0366.jpg
    DSC_0366.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0367.jpg
    DSC_0367.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Apoptozis

May 16, 2014
Ankara
kenancantok.com
You don't get answers probably because it's hard to understand what it is you're asking. I understand English may not be your first tongue, but that's the only means of communication we have here. So try your best English: What exactly is your problem?

Firstly, i want to install TF300 KitKat 4.4.2 CROMBi-kk my tf300 but my twrp version isnt compatible with this rom. I try to update my twrp to 2.7.0.0 at this topic "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2686235"

Secondly, i flashed my recovery to 2.7.0.0 with fastboot but it isn't successfully completed. After that i try to flash official twrp ver. 2.6.3.0 (I guess i updated wrong ver of twrp) and it's accomplished.

After update process, i restarted my tf300 but android doesn't start and teamwin screen came. twrp show my internal memory 0 mb.

Now, i can start my OS through adb with "adb reboot-bootloader " command and select android.

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA

Ok

So if your tablet is off and you boot normally it will boot into recovery?

Reactions: Apoptozis

Apoptozis

May 16, 2014
Ankara
kenancantok.com
You can boot into the bootloader screen, the one with the 3 icons?

Also known as the fastboot screen?

If so can you see your tablet with the

Code:
fastboot devices

command?

Thx Josh

yes, i use bootloader screen (3 icons) for boot android.

and yes i see my device with "fastboot devices" command.

Attachments

• DSC_0378.jpg
    DSC_0378.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 35
  • sda.JPG
    sda.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 34

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You don't get answers probably because it's hard to understand what it is you're asking. I understand English may not be your first tongue, but that's the only means of communication we have here. So try your best English: What exactly is your problem?

Ok

So if your tablet is off and you boot normally it will boot into recovery?

You can boot into the bootloader screen, the one with the 3 icons?

Also known as the fastboot screen?

If so can you see your tablet with the

Code:
    fastboot devices

command?

Thx Josh
    I'd try to reflash the recovery from fastboot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
    i try to reflash my recovery with fastboot many times. But my device stuck after writing process.

Ok try to erase your misc partition with this command

Code:
    fastboot erase misc

Then after that type

Code:
    fastboot reboot

See if it boots into android

Let me know

Thx Josh