[ROM][22/03/12] Virtuous Inquisition v4.0.1 :: AOSP-Experience Senseless ICS (4.0.3)

Search This thread

UPRV

Jul 9, 2011
Today my phone has been hot, too!
I set min OC to high!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

scariola

Nov 15, 2009
Sandy Eggo, CA
Last edited:

areestocrat

Dec 25, 2011

tomanlam

Oct 18, 2008
Hong Kong
anyone tried the latest WOB v4 or v5 kernel on this rom? will it compromise the currently unbeatable battery life of this ics rom?;)

jamieunit

Feb 15, 2012
I no camera are not working on ics but what bout front camera because when I set up the face unlock the front camera works but when I actually use face unlock it fails to start

THISIS50.COM IF IT'S HOT IT'S HERE

jamieunit

Feb 15, 2012
I've got a strange fault with charging and g-sensor. When plugged in I can move the phone forwards and backwards and the led is going on and off an says charging not charging, its defenetly not a dodgy charging port and no one else has seemed to reported it.

nickiberli

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2009
Zurich
www.twitter.com
hi mdeejay

Yesterday evening I was in a good mood and thought I could try another ROM than mine ;)
So I installed this one, because I really like ICS. And I have to say it is really good!
Very good work on this port mate! :)

Cheers

Reactions: zookarma

jamieunit

Feb 15, 2012
doesn't say what its for, have you tried it, got it just unsure

tomanlam

Oct 18, 2008
Hong Kong
doesn't say what its for, have you tried it, got it just unsure

it's a beta with fixes targetting 4.0.1, i think it's based on newer AOKP version too as i noticed some change in the lockscreen:D

i miss the Voice search app from Virtuous S4V, somehow it's not present on this rom...is it ok if i push the s4v voice search app to this rom?;) can somebody shed some light on this?

still the best ICS rom!

areestocrat

Dec 25, 2011
Wow I think virtuous team are making progress on front camera for 5+5 map device. It actually works the first time u use it, but then it broke down again after only after u reboot it then it works again.

tomanlam

Oct 18, 2008
Hong Kong
Wow I think virtuous team are making progress on front camera for 5+5 map device. It actually works the first time u use it, but then it broke down again after only after u reboot it then it works again.

It works only on first launch...this is true for 4.0.1 too

You can register ur face in face unlock but since it can be launched only once, u cannot unlock ur phone using ur fce again ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    x-series.png

inquisitionkopia.jpg

Virtuous Inquisition is a an ICS (4.0.3) Senseless ROM, meaning essentially all Sense components have been removed in favor of their AOSP counterparts. Everything except the camera app has been replaced. Any work, such as mods or fixes, you would like to contribute would be gladly accepted. The project has one goal, to provide a ROM which is as close-to-AOSP-ICS as possible.

• Based off the HTC 3.32.401.3 OTA

• Sense has effectively been removed. Some components may be coming back (such as the camera and music player), as they are better than their AOSP counterparts. I'll provide an option for purists who want AOSP-only-no-matter-what.

• Remaining HTC framework beautifully themed to match ICS by shnizlon.

• MDJ-SENSE-ICS kernel. 1512MHz

• Pre-rooted with the latest version of Superuser and modified ramdisk to allow adb remount, mock locations, etc.

• IO optimizations including the use of ext4 with writeback journaling for all mounts and larger read-ahead buffer for improved sdcard performance.

• Automated battery calibration. Just plug your phone in after a wipe and charge it to full (preferably overnight), then let our script do the rest.

• Over the air updates via ROM Manager.

Device specific bugs:
    - Camera
    - Mass storage

More Information :: Download :: Change Log
    If you download, please take a moment to hit the "Thanks" button and rate the ROM.
    x-series.png

Changelog:

v4.0.0.beta1:
    - Wipe from 3.5.x is recommended but may not be required.
    - Re-based ROM on the final release ICS build from HTC (3.32.401.3).
    - Feature parity up to v3.5.1.beta1.
    - Theming work is incomplete.
    - Bugs present in 3.5.1.beta1 likely remain present, please re-confirm them all.
    - Also, 3.5.1 not be officially released, as we’ll be focused on finishing 4.0.0 instead.
    Have been able to fix the cam on my evo 3d,only 3D effect is missing!
    The fix is simple,so I won't tell it you ;)

i have official ICS RUU for our device but i dont wanna upload it for you