[Q] Phone measurement capabilities G-Net Track

Search This thread

arunkr83

Aug 9, 2013
hi all
how to overcome the limitations of "phone measurement capabilities" in G-NetTrack. my device is GT-I9070 with Carbon KitKat...pls help

Last edited:

arunkr83

Aug 9, 2013
pls go through the "gyokovsolutions" site and find this link "G-NetTrack phone measurement capabilities survey" (as a junior member, i cant post web links here )then u can see the diff handsets and their capabilities in measurement of diff parameters.GT-i9070 has only limited capabilities.so i cant use G-Net Track application for the real purpose (drive test). every handset is working on the same principle and has almost same hardware (for network operations), but why this limitations appear only for some handsets. my question is " how can i overcome this limitations in measurement capabilities" of my handset. at least tell me the reason for this limitations(forgive my bad English)

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
pls go through the "gyokovsolutions" site and find this link "G-NetTrack phone measurement capabilities survey" (as a junior member, i cant post web links here )then u can see the diff handsets and their capabilities in measurement of diff parameters.GT-i9070 has only limited capabilities.so i cant use G-Net Track application for the real purpose (drive test). every handset is working on the same principle and has almost same hardware (for network operations), but why this limitations appear only for some handsets. my question is " how can i overcome this limitations in measurement capabilities" of my handset. at least tell me the reason for this limitations(forgive my bad English)

I am not sure does it work on Carbon that you are using, but on AOSPA, KitKat version seems to work.

What you can do? (I see you like coloring. :) ) Try some other ROM. And do factory reset when you change ROM if you did not before.

Attachments

• media-20140710.png
    media-20140710.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Flo0008 and Razvan

Flo0008

Nov 2, 2013
@arunkr83, I did a test right now on Carbon rom and on the latest build it really doesn't work ... I tried it on Slimkat, no problem at all, the app runs normal ... I don't know what causes this ... I switched already back to Slimkat, so, if it is possible make a logcat and provide it to the CarbonDev Team please ... I don't think it is caused by the device source, because I am using the same things like on Slimkat ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I am not sure does it work on Carbon that you are using, but on AOSPA, KitKat version seems to work.

What you can do? (I see you like coloring. :) ) Try some other ROM. And do factory reset when you change ROM if you did not before.
    Be more specific on what you want to do, please.

Original thread on XDA: [APP][2.2+] G-NetTrack GSM, UMTS Drive Test tool for Android OS

R
    I recommend you to ask such a questions in the original thread of development.