Where did you buy the Shield Tablet?

Search This thread

tooshea45

Jul 27, 2013
Ordered on Best Buy, had to pay 350 including tax and express shipping, coz I wanted to import it through a friend. Ordered Sunday, delivered on Wednesday. She's reaching tomorrow! Can't wait to get my hands on the tab!

I'm getting worried though, seeing all the complaints about defective pieces. I hope it's a good one. I can't get it replaced if there is a problem :(

Sent from my A500 using XDA Free mobile app

You shouldn't worry.. I got mine two weeks ago from Amazon and it great. Most ppl look to focus on the negative and seem to leave out all the good stuff..

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using XDA Free mobile app

crazyjc81

Feb 22, 2011
London
I agree! Thanks!

Been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I love it!

Don't see any cracks yet, and wifi antenna problem isn't that bad.

kfraz88

Sep 27, 2013
I ordered mine from nvidia with the cover on the 10th. Was on backorder. Gave me estimated ship date of Oct 1. Ended up shipping on the 16th.

stabile007

Oct 11, 2010
I just got one from MicroCenter. It was in stock but when I tried to explain to the guy I wanted an LTE tablet he said I need to talk to my carrier :confused: so I ended up talking to the front desk explained I really could get an answer from anyone and I knew it was in stock. I also picked up the cover. But no controller I really wanted it for taking notes at work and I needed an LTE tablet. It came down to that and the iPad Mini Retina that was on sale with cellular. But the stylus really pushed me to nVidia.

whoamanwtf

Nov 15, 2008
Best Coast
I got mine at GameStop,just used the website and checked stores from there. Only one of the 6 or so out here had any and they only had one.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

daniel2744

May 8, 2010
CA, USA
i bought mine from swappa last week. i got lucky as the shield tablet was new. price was the same $295 for 16gb but i saved tax and shipping costs so i was happy

Silverfox476

Nov 5, 2012
Nottingham
Got mine from Amazon UK, 16Gb version, £239.99. Estimated delivery was originally stated as being from 1-3 weeks, but I got an email saying the expected delivery date had improved and it would only take a week. It should get delivered tomorrow :D

PsychoChild

Aug 12, 2008
Glendale Heights,IL
Got mine from amazon 32gb lte 299 with 2 year contract and only extra 10 to my att bill with prime came this past saturday love it so far and already seen the nvidia youtube video getting 5.0 by end of the month so excited. Actually using it to type now sorry havent put a new keyboard on so forgive my sentences.

Also ordered the controller and a cheap cover

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ordered on Best Buy, had to pay 350 including tax and express shipping, coz I wanted to import it through a friend. Ordered Sunday, delivered on Wednesday. She's reaching tomorrow! Can't wait to get my hands on the tab!

I'm getting worried though, seeing all the complaints about defective pieces. I hope it's a good one. I can't get it replaced if there is a problem :(

You shouldn't worry.. I got mine two weeks ago from Amazon and it great. Most ppl look to focus on the negative and seem to leave out all the good stuff..

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using XDA Free mobile app