[ROM-CDMA-RSD] All Stock SBF files for Motorola Droid

Search This thread

slawson

May 6, 2008
Florida
fastsprintunlock.com
All of these files are for the MOTOROLA DROID CDMA VERIZON!
These are not for cricket or anyother carrier, they are listed as such by the name/number of the phone and android verison.

Droid - Android 2.0.0 SBF - Download

Droid - Android 2.0.1 SBF - Download

Droid - Android 2.1 SBF - Download

Droid - Android 2.2 SBF - Download

Last edited:

Blanko6

May 25, 2010
help please.
im stock on bootloop and dont know how to fix it, when i go into recovery i dont have clockwork anymore ( the reason i went into boot loop its cause i was trying to un-root)
so can i use the 2.2 files, re name it update.zip and flash it ? would that work?
thanks

strikeir13

Oct 23, 2010
help please.
im stock on bootloop and dont know how to fix it, when i go into recovery i dont have clockwork anymore ( the reason i went into boot loop its cause i was trying to un-root)
so can i use the 2.2 files, re name it update.zip and flash it ? would that work?
thanks

No. this won't work. These are .sbf files so they have to be flashed via rsdlite. They CANNOT be flashed with clockwork and will probably screw up your phone more if you do. Boot your phone into bootloader, connect to your pc, and use rsdlite to use these files.

Before you do that, though, try a battery pull. Do that a few times and it might get you into clockwork.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

maromas

Dec 10, 2010
SanJo Cali
Noob here!!!
I have a Vz MDroid that is flash to metro my question is I'm on 2.1 and I want to upgrade to 2.2 . How can I do this without losing the flash . Thanks for the advise

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Ben's

Nov 24, 2010
Oregon
Noob here!!!
I have a Vz MDroid that is flash to metro my question is I'm on 2.1 and I want to upgrade to 2.2 . How can I do this without losing the flash . Thanks for the advise

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Sorry dude but you'll lose your Metro flash. It will have to be reflashed. If you don't want to pay to have it flashed, I would start reading some online flashing manuals.

On the other hand, does anyone know where I can get the 2.2.1 files?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

solidus636

Jan 3, 2009
okay. so i flashed my droid with the 2.01, not knowing which version it was on before it got bricked.

the backlight turns on, but NOTHING ELSE shows up.

when i flashed the SBF to the droid with RSDLITE, the bootloader shows the SW UPDATE in progress, but it still boots to NOTHING...and when i try to go to the bootloader, all that is shown is the blank backlit screen..same when starting the droid.

i'm confused as to what exactly is missing here...the stock SBF is flashed, yet it still won't boot??

edit: tried 2.1, same problem!! currently trying 2.2...i'll update when it's done.

2.2 same problem.

Last edited:

storo1975

Aug 13, 2008
New York
I downloaded each one of these and tried to do this with RSD Lite but it keeps telling me it fails.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Would someone be able to assist me?

fermalobos

Apr 14, 2008
Mexico
No data

Ok, my droid lost data connection ( no 3g or 1x icon) it has just the phone´s signal strength bars,wifi works fine, and the icon only appears momentarly when I turn of data connection in wireless settings or turn on airplane mode. So I read some place that I had to run sbf files to reset radio or change radio, actually my phone has Steel Droid v.10.2 (gingerbread 2.3.7) on it.

So my question is if it´s ok to run any of these sbf files on my droid, and will it get stock radio?

Dave Lister

Feb 16, 2010
Ok, my droid lost data connection ( no 3g or 1x icon) it has just the phone´s signal strength bars,wifi works fine, and the icon only appears momentarly when I turn of data connection in wireless settings or turn on airplane mode. So I read some place that I had to run sbf files to reset radio or change radio, actually my phone has Steel Droid v.10.2 (gingerbread 2.3.7) on it.

So my question is if it´s ok to run any of these sbf files on my droid, and will it get stock radio?

That should work. It's also possible to flash the radio on its own through ROM Manager.

Top Liked Posts