[Q] Firmware for Huawei Y511 (Claro Colombia)

Search This thread

Anfesango

Nov 23, 2013
Please I need it urgently, my signal damage and do not have it either for Odin, Either would serve me, or firmware or odin :( :confused:

bikebogota

Aug 26, 2013
Y511 Firmware

Please I need it urgently, my signal damage and do not have it either for Odin, Either would serve me, or firmware or odin :( :confused:

I also need his Y511 firmware, right now the only firmware I can find is the China Mobile (this doent work in Colombia because China Mobile doesn´t use WCDMA) or the China Unicom firmware (this works in Clombia), but both are Chinese so they dont have any google application, not even the play store and I tried hard and couldnot install google apps.

You find those Y511 firmware (I can not post links, sorry):

China Mobile does not have WCDMA, only sd-CDMA

En español: Yo he buscado mucho el firmware para el Y511, el único que encuentro es el Chino, que se puede poner en ingles pero no trae nada de Google y me ha sido imposible instalar los productos de Google (Gapps), yo no lo usaría. De los 2 links, el de Cina Unicom es el único que funciona en Colombia. Si lo encuentra avíseme!

mattm3t

Mar 8, 2014
y511 firmware flash

Why is there no specific page for this device huawei y511?

you try the russian y511-u30... it's very functional... though it might be for dual-sim y511, it functions just as good, if not much better.

i am not able to put the link because i am prevented by the admin to post it... just google "huawei y511-u30 flash firmware"...

bikebogota

Aug 26, 2013
The Russian upgrade works

you try the russian y511-u30... it's very functional... though it might be for dual-sim y511, it functions just as good, if not much better.

i am not able to put the link because i am prevented by the admin to post it... just google "huawei y511-u30 flash firmware"...

Hey you are right, the Russian upgrade works! I went to huaweidevice russia, searched Y511, downloaded the firmware, put it in dload folder in the SD card and used the SD card upgrade that is in the settings of the phone, thats all. Phone upgraded and no more chinese apps!

Camilo

mattm3t

Mar 8, 2014
Hey you are right, the Russian upgrade works! I went to huaweidevice russia, searched Y511, downloaded the firmware, put it in dload folder in the SD card and used the SD card upgrade that is in the settings of the phone, thats all. Phone upgraded and no more chinese apps!

Camilo

congratulations, that's so nice to hear. i want to add some info that you can remove the russian language too if you will root your y511.. only english will remain.