Knock-on sometimes unresponsive

Search This thread

AirDiamond

May 31, 2011
Does anyone else have the problem that sometimes your phone requires some real *****-slapping to wake up via knock on? Sometimes it wakes right up but most if the time I have to knock five or six times.

I've tried knocking at different locations and at different intervals but I can't figure out the trick.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Reactions: oldpreowner

oldpreowner

Jul 1, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Does anyone else have the problem that sometimes your phone requires some real *****-slapping to wake up via knock on? Sometimes it wakes right up but most if the time I have to knock five or six times.

I've tried knocking at different locations and at different intervals but I can't figure out the trick.

Me too lol

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

bearsblack

Feb 12, 2011
I just taptaptap till it wakes up. But sometimes it will wake and then screen off instantly from multiple taps.. Strange..

Sent from LG-LS980

rokfor2000

Jan 23, 2010
I just taptaptap till it wakes up. But sometimes it will wake and then screen off instantly from multiple taps.. Strange..

Sent from LG-LS980

I don't have problems with knock on at all. In my case I've found that taping really quickly actualy reduces the sucess rate. Try moderae taps at stedy paste. Also if you cover proximity sensor it won't work. My guess is that it's a "pocket safety" feature to prevent self wake up.

A little bit of practise and you'll get there ;)

pipops

May 9, 2012
No problem at all here, just like double-clicking a mouse:highfive:

but from my experiment, the center area is more responsive than the side, try it with light tap:eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.