[Q] Still have THE yellow triangle after unrooting even with official current binary

Search This thread

hnader

Dec 12, 2013
Hello everyone,
I have been trying to find an explanation for this but was not able to anywhere. Here is my problem, I had rooted my AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and played with it for a few days flashing different kinds of ROM and trying all kinds of cool stuff. But then I decided to bring it back to stock. I unrooted and did everything including resetting the binary counter and the phone seems perfect and like new but accept for one problem. When I go to download mode I still get the famous yellow triangle but everything else looks right as follows:
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0X0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X0
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30

The question here is, is the yellow triangle in my case a normal thing to see or something went wrong with the unrooting process. If the yellow triangle is not supposed to be there then I am hoping someone would put me on the right track to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dark5577

May 29, 2013
Hello everyone,
I have been trying to find an explanation for this but was not able to anywhere. Here is my problem, I had rooted my AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and played with it for a few days flashing different kinds of ROM and trying all kinds of cool stuff. But then I decided to bring it back to stock. I unrooted and did everything including resetting the binary counter and the phone seems perfect and like new but accept for one problem. When I go to download mode I still get the famous yellow triangle but everything else looks right as follows:

The question here is, is the yellow triangle in my case a normal thing to see or something went wrong with the unrooting process. If the yellow triangle is not supposed to be there then I am hoping someone would put me on the right track to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.

I believe the yellow triangle is just there to let you know download mode is serious business. Your system status and current binary report offical, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: hnader

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

I believe the yellow triangle is just there to let you know download mode is serious business. Your system status and current binary report offical, so I wouldn't worry about it.