TEP change in March 2014

Search This thread

flight01

May 23, 2010
Has anyone else received a letter from sprint about the changes yet?

The biggest changes are 1. A $25 fee for any repairs or trips to the store. You get two free trips a year. 2. A huge update to the terms and conditions.

Is this cancelation worthy with no etf?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

elosogrande7076

Dec 11, 2006
Ya, I received mine on Saturday. Im already on the fence with Sprint so Im taking these changes in to consideration.

It'll be nice to see what others think about it.

guisar

Sep 11, 2010
Apologies for my ignorance but would this just obviate the etf? Anyone know how the device charges would be handled.

ArchangelRenzoku

Mar 16, 2011
Tacoma, WA
I'm so glad I just got my replacement. I cancelled after paying the deductible. It sucks that if your screen is cracked whatsoever, the warranty for any other possible repairs is void. My digitizer wasn't even affected and I went in for issues with Samsung Knox not showing up and stuff. And now hearing this just made me realize what a crappy deal it has been before and how it's about to get a whole lot worse. When dealing with Sprint, you're better off with Best Buy's protection program instead. If I get on someone's Framily plan, that's where I'll be doing my upgrades from now on once the new lineup of Triband phones is released.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app