[app][web browser] Puffin Web Browser : The fastest and full featured browser for and

Search This thread

arunasok3

Feb 24, 2013
Cochin
Galaxy Y Duos
YU Yuphoria
Hi friends, I found a new web browser which is a complete browsing solution for android phones and tablets. One of the main feature of this browser is it have the ability to load flash contents on any android phone without flash player or any other flash plugins!! It have a free and paid version. Buy this if you like the free version.

Some of the advantages of this browser are.
* Toggle between mobile view and pc view.
* Ability to load flash without flashplayer!!!
* Virtual trackpad for better navigation on complicated webpages.
* Virtual joystick for playing flash games.
* Infinite number of tabs support.
* Webpages loads much faster than other browsers.
* Theme support. Can set any image from sdcard as the home page background.
* Swipe from the right edge of the screen to show the menu bar.
* Ability to download files cloudly by linking your dropbox account with puffin.
* And many other features...

http://www.puffinbrowser.com/index.php

Check it out now from Google Play...

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda app-developers app

derod

Jan 16, 2014
I tried puffin and was disappointed with it. There no android browser that has proven to be good yet. Its weird that android comes from the same company that introduced us to the number 1 search engine in the world. Yet android hasnt created any convincingly good browsers to date.

maxflay

Jun 19, 2012
Montreal
Puffin

Hi ! I'm using it since 3 months and I'm still thinking that it's the best web browser on Android's phone

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

i think dolphin browser is faster and better than puffin)

I was using dolphin but now I'm not using it anymore. Dolphin Beta supported flash but not the regular Dolphin. With Puffin, no problem with flash. :cowboy:

derod

Jan 16, 2014
Puffin sucjs big time. Theres no fullscreen and no word wrap. There are far better browsers than this piece of excrement.

gc84245

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast of Canada
I tried puffin and was disappointed with it. There no android browser that has proven to be good yet. Its weird that android comes from the same company that introduced us to the number 1 search engine in the world. Yet android hasnt created any convincingly good browsers to date.

They had a great browser, the AOSP browser, yet for some stupid reason they are pushing chrome instead.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im using this it about 6 monts.. its still the best for me...

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda app-developers app

if u think puffin is the best then u havent tried many browsers. puffin is inferior.
    Puffin is extremely fast and is very reliable but the look to me seems a little step backwards. Over all i believe puffin is the probably the fastest browser out there.