[HELP] Stamina, Low Battery, or any mode don't work...

Search This thread

tim81517lh

Jan 26, 2014
Hey guys,
My Z1 was purchased in Taiwan back in October. It has not been rooted, unlocked, or anything along the lines of breaking the warranty. Recently, just these two days, I've discovered that my battery is draining really fast. To prevent this from happening I enabled low battery and stamina. Problem with either is that they both don't really show a true impact. And, i discovered that Low Battery Mode doesn't work because it is supposed ot have disabled VIBRATE but clearly that is not the case because the buttons are still VIBRATING.
Really need help guys, I am traveling and so battery life is crucial.
Thanks!!

EDIT: I also tried resetting the Eco Management thingy (or in my phone it is labeled as Extended StandBy Management or somethign), but to no avail
EDIT2: Phone Info:
- Build Number 14.2.A.0.290
- Android Version 4.3
- Model Number C6902
- Model Purchase Date October 10th, 2013

Last edited:

tim81517lh

Jan 26, 2014
Update to 4.3 FW .290. The battery was well improved.

Yeah... about that... I am currently on FW .290 [Jellybean 4.3] and have been for quite a while... this issue came up recently. I've switched to the magnetic charger about two weeks ago, could tihs be part of the problem?

I will add more info about my device onto the original post.

Cheers.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Yeah... about that... I am currently on FW .290 [Jellybean 4.3] and have been for quite a while... this issue came up recently. I've switched to the magnetic charger about two weeks ago, could tihs be part of the problem?.

No at all. Magnetic charger have nothing to do with that. Anyway this happen sometime with any Android device. I got this problem once on HTC and to fix it I have just to reboot the phone, maybe this will help Z1 too. If not a factory reset will help, did you do any factory reset after update to .290?

Reactions: tim81517lh

tim81517lh

Jan 26, 2014
No at all. Magnetic charger have nothing to do with that. Anyway this happen sometime with any Android device. I got this problem once on HTC and to fix it I have just to reboot the phone, maybe this will help Z1 too. If not a factory reset will help, did you do any factory reset after update to .290?

No factory resets have been done. What are the consequences of doing so? I am abroad... I have a few photos...and some apps....that about it.
Also I have tried hard resets + reboots a couple of times. Don't work...
Thanks

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
No factory resets have been done. What are the consequences of doing so? I am abroad... I have a few photos...and some apps....that about it.
Also I have tried hard resets + reboots a couple of times. Don't work...
Thanks

Then try Factory Reset but this will wipe all your data so before that you should backup all what you need. A factory reset do a kind of clean up after installation that is why many recommend to do so. If after that you still with the problem you maybe should try different FTF.

tim81517lh

Jan 26, 2014
Then try Factory Reset but this will wipe all your data so before that you should backup all what you need. A factory reset do a kind of clean up after installation that is why many recommend to do so. If after that you still with the problem you maybe should try different FTF.

What is FTF?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update to 4.3 FW .290. The battery was well improved.
    Yeah... about that... I am currently on FW .290 [Jellybean 4.3] and have been for quite a while... this issue came up recently. I've switched to the magnetic charger about two weeks ago, could tihs be part of the problem?.