What to flash to stock rom.

Search This thread

brandonnichols360

Dec 31, 2011
I have tried a bunch of diferent stock files to flash in rsd but none of them work. I am on 902 can anybody please point me in the right direction? Or please give me a link?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Pale_Flyer

Jan 15, 2011
eye_dea, ur a genius!

the link you posted at the end, that is a god send! i was about to go through unrooting my phone to go through and flash all the crap again, so i could use webtop again! thanks to the link you posted about safe strap, i now know i can just bounce between "ROM" and moto not-BLUR... so i can get the files out, and use a better rom, instead of having to keep blur for webtop through a rom like UNL3ASH3D... which would have left blur! i know i will proly have errors from Webtop in a not blur environment. but you saved me HOURS. now if my damn extended batt would just hurry and charge... not gonna backup and flip partitions with 47%...

eye__dea

Feb 3, 2012
Wisconsin
the link you posted at the end, that is a god send! i was about to go through unrooting my phone to go through and flash all the crap again, so i could use webtop again! thanks to the link you posted about safe strap, i now know i can just bounce between "ROM" and moto not-BLUR... so i can get the files out, and use a better rom, instead of having to keep blur for webtop through a rom like UNL3ASH3D... which would have left blur! i know i will proly have errors from Webtop in a not blur environment. but you saved me HOURS. now if my damn extended batt would just hurry and charge... not gonna backup and flip partitions with 47%...

Good deal man.

Top Liked Posts