AudioX - Louder One X Speaker Output - CWM Flashable

Search This thread

randong

Dec 26, 2009
dallas tx
It's stock, not that great

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

And have you flashed it? And I bet that its hell of a lot better than you could do ..I've tried all the roms here and I can tell you that the wcx rom is by far one of the greatest if not the greatest rom for the hoxl ..sure there is roms that have all the fancy stuff but mostly buggy ...wcx roms work and are very stable ...
Just because you like buggy/incomplete roms doesn't give you the entitlement to say it's not that great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Luisit0

Mar 29, 2011
San Juan
And have you flashed it? And I bet that its hell of a lot better than you could do ..I've tried all the roms here and I can tell you that the wcx rom is by far one of the greatest if not the greatest rom for the hoxl ..sure there is roms that have all the fancy stuff but mostly buggy ...wcx roms work and are very stable ...
Just because you like buggy/incomplete roms doesn't give you the entitlement to say it's not that great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

But wcx is only for ppl inside the us, me being in PR I can't enter the site

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Will this cause problems with the rezound alsa audio mod? Or can i flash both and b ok? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

maxpower2078

Jan 2, 2012
I have a One X now and have noticed that the volume is low all around (speaker, in call) haven't tried speakers yet though but it is really bad. I have to be in a quiet room just to talk to someone on the phone and hear them with it cranked up.

So I understand this mod is for the speaker only, what about the ear piece ( in call)?

I was on the stock 1.85 (4.0.3) rom and am now on the viper 3.0.0 but the volume is the same none the less

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Managed to put the AudioX settings into a flashable CWM.zip file.

Attached is the newest version which I have currently installed:

Disable Tru Bass effect.
    Limiter set to 0.150 instead of 0.250
    SRS3D Set space to 0.5 instead of 0.800

I decided to leave some of the limiter since having an uncompressed signal can harm the physical speaker.

This tweak means louder speaker output and no Trubass effect which is by default boosting the 400Hz area.

WARNING: I do not take any responsibility for broken speakers etc. When I tried the original edits the volume was so loud the speaker made some crackle noises. If you keep that volume level chances are you will destroy the speaker and then it will crackle even at lower volumes. The new version does have a softer limiter and the volume levels are good so I think the speaker is not in danger.

Attached is the AudioX.zip cwm installable and the Default_Audio_Settings.zip installable. If you don't like the result simply flash the second zip.

All the best
    I flashed this on a sense Rom, definitely made the external speaker louder, sounded nice and crisp. Flashed with twrp no problem

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    its a mod, not an app. odex or deodex dont matter
    The only way I can flash this is if I do it through CWM Recovery?

Sent from my Evita.

nop, it works with twrp too
    Installed on ViperXL ROM - effect is ear-shattering!! Start off with low volume as he advises... This is a really noticeable mod. Thanks!

so it works on the speaker? how did u flash? cause i flashed wiping caches and i didnt notice a difference