Search This thread

Cloudyfa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
Last edited:

GizmoKaca

Nov 12, 2013
As you guys already know, one of interesting features of LG G3 is its new keyboard.
I've used it in my ROM and received so many requests for it. So here it is, fully ported and working perfectly (text - predict - handwritting).

Just flash it via recovery:
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358540013

Enjoy ;)

You are the man, Cloudy! :) Do you know if this keyboard will work on AOSP roms as well? I can't wait for your G3 Rom port! It is going to be so epic as I really like what LG has done with their new G UI (pun intended by LG here?) :) Thanks again for your work man! :)

Reactions: comk4ver

Cloudyfa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
You are the man, Cloudy! :) Do you know if this keyboard will work on AOSP roms as well? I can't wait for your G3 Rom port! It is going to be so epic as I really like what LG has done with their new G UI (pun intended by LG here?) :) Thanks again for your work man! :)
I have no idea as I'm not AOSP fan :)
About G3 port, yap I'm working on it but its harder than what we think. Not like Flex or G Pro 2, LG changed the way they handle partitions and structure. Maybe it'll take more time but at least, I can port most app out of it (in worst case that we cant have a fully ported ROM)

GizmoKaca

Nov 12, 2013
About G3 port, yap I'm working on it but its harder than what we think. Not like Flex or G Pro 2, LG changed the way they handle partitions and structure. Maybe it'll take more time but at least, I can port most app out of it (in worst case that we cant have a fully ported ROM)

Yeah, that does sound like a lot of work for sure! Thank you for the useful and informative post. I really hope you manage to pull it off! I believe in you :) but if apps like the new camera and so on will be ported that would be awesome as well! :)

Reactions: comk4ver

tugrul_27

May 26, 2012
Thankyou so much You are awesome I love cloudyfa Best of the best developer

LG-D802 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

We waiting G3 port Rom good luck my friends or my bro

LG-D802 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

masterchif92

Apr 30, 2011
San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)
Reactions: Xumit

mosec

Apr 24, 2008
Works great on my cloudyFlex 2.3. Thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Any chance of porting the G3 camera?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

born_fisherman

Jul 28, 2010
Typed this on the ported g3 keyboard!! Works great, thanks.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you guys already know, one of interesting features of LG G3 is its new keyboard.
    I've used it in my ROM and received so many requests for it. So here it is, fully ported and working perfectly (text - predict - handwritting).

Just flash it via recovery:
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567716415

APK installer (root only):
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54325626&postcount=429

Enjoy ;)
    Could you please explain how to install it with stock recovery?
    PLEASE

LG G3 keyboard Apk installer (for root users only)
    IF you don't have root then don't try it.

Suggestion:
    1st install some other keyboard and select it as active
    2nd install the apk (in apk select to install the kb)
    3rd reboot, go to g3 keyboard, set it up(height, other settings), then select it as active
    4th thank Cloudyfa :)

Link - Lg G3 keyboard installer

Code:
    md5 03fad102808a252cb9bd0778599969a4
    :) There will be a new installer - of course.

Or install @ twrp(custom recovery)

LG G3 ported keyboard installer (APK) - All thx to Cloudyfa

- LINK

-
    Code:
    md5: 635e25cec9bc402a077b9c74b130893c

Q/A

Q) why...why...why does the installer require root access ? It's only a keyboard :/

A) Correct...the INSTALLER requires root access -- the keyboard does not.

Installer pushes some keyboard / and LG specific libs to the /system partition and it can't be done without granting the root access.

Thx for reading :)

+ don't install on cloudyg3
    + don't install on cloudypro
    Lmao, pp trying to hackjack my work and gave me stupid credit about the libs. So what's the real work without proper libs to make it work on other ROM/device? And you think its an easy job to figure it out which files needed?
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2768762

And add more un-need files then call it a great release?
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2770890

And funny XDA Mods ask me if I have anything that can claim its my work (oh god you want me to do stupid job like left my name somewhere in the dll so you can know that's mine?)

Acting like that just stop me from sharing more ported app as separate zip files to use it on other ROM.