Need help.

Search This thread

jordan0314

May 24, 2012
Norfolk
Hi, so I have been on a mk3 rom for the longest now. I just recently updated to ND8 through Odin. I did a nandroid backup first. Well after updating to ND8 I wasn't very thrilled with it, so I restored my MK3 backup. So after getting back on mk3 I realized I still had my ND8 modem. I flashed my MK3 modem, and that's where my problem started. I had lost all data connection. Just had a little red x on my bars so I tried to update prl kept getting error 407. The only way I could get data back was to Odin ND8 again and restore my MK3 back. Now I also tried to full restore MK3 via Odin and I kept getting fail. Then my phone rebooted and I got a screen that said "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again." now I hate kies so I put it back into download mode and flashed TWRP and restored MK3 again. Now my issue is I can't backup my current rom now. I always get the little red words Noone like to see "failed". I would like to completely restore back to mk3 and root mk3 again. Can anyone help me with this? I have tried a lot and can't seem to restore mk3 stock back to my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

JoHnNYBlaZE716

Dec 31, 2013
Buffalo
Once on nd8 boot loader and modem you cannot revert to anything previous. You can flash older Roms just nothing through Odin. Devs have bricked their phones doing this.

You can flash @CNexus mk3 stock odexed/deodexed.

IMG_20140615_114712_zpsf390205f.jpg

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

jordan0314

May 24, 2012
Norfolk
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts