Ringke Listened! Slim Cases for us Verizon (Extended) Nexus Users

Search This thread

sway40

Jul 11, 2009
Houston Tx
Just in case anyone was on the fence about this case and the protection, don't worry a bit. I just dropped my phone from about 4 feet to hard concrete and all it did was turn off the phone. I restarted it and booted up fine, I can't even find a point of impact on the case not even a scratch. I have the metallic case btw.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

DroidOnRoids

Dec 30, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Literally received mine in the mail today. I gotta tell you, I absolutely LOVE IT! Very slim and close to how I want my phone to be - naked. It has great protection all around and the Alpine White on it is so classy. It's so worth the 26 dollars and if you like your phone naked but want protection, this is the case for you. :)

havi007

Aug 5, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
Literally received mine in the mail today. I gotta tell you, I absolutely LOVE IT! Very slim and close to how I want my phone to be - naked. It has great protection all around and the Alpine White on it is so classy. It's so worth the 26 dollars and if you like your phone naked but want protection, this is the case for you. :)

I been wondering if the white one will it have any discoloration. Let me know how it goes with jeans. I am going to get the case I just have no idea about the white one I really want only if the color doesn't get ruin

mogao

Jul 21, 2008
Ordered

After reading reviews on here and other sites I finally ordered one. That was after I ordered the Androidfied white case and the SGP one before canceling them both.

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
I would totally get this case if it would create a lip on the front of the device

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

sway40

Jul 11, 2009
Houston Tx
I would totally get this case if it would create a lip on the front of the device

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It has a lip on top and bottom which is enough trust me, I dropped my phone today as I said in a few posts back...and not a scratch on the case. It landed on the face after a flip or two and came out a winner. I had doubts too, even though I use the case daily and I feel much better about it now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

carlost24

Jul 30, 2009
Anybody want to go into detail on how the LTE version fits with standard battery? Really looking to pick this up just wondering how it fits

carlost24

Jul 30, 2009
There's a video on you tube that shows you, it fits just as good on standard battery as it does the extended.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yea, I've seen the video by goblue... But i was just looking for a couple more confirmations even though his review was pretty good

Jan 23, 2012
Looks great! I'm considering the white one since I want a white case to contrast with the black screen.

So I've been looking at the pictures people have posted, but I can't tell if there is a way to attach or loop a phone strap on? Can anyone elaborate on that? Much appreciation :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check it out! They are releasing it mid march. Works for the US Verizon version with the extended battery.

http://www.rearthusa.com/verizon_galaxy_nexus_slim.html

It's discounted to $20.80 and free shipping. Comes in three colors right now - Alpine White, Black, and Metallic. I just preordered the metallic being that I have the non Verizon Alpine White version.

View: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23942010#post23942010 for pictures
    So here's the white one. It feels amazing, looks fantastic and has become my favorite case instantly! My favorite part is that it hardly goes up onto the front face of the phone so it makes our screen seem as big as it truly is.
    429ddd02-5e64-19bf.jpg
    429ddd02-5e73-a653.jpg
    429ddd02-5ec4-5f44.jpg
    429ddd02-5e89-8018.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Grrrrrr....... and I just bought the Diztronic TPU Version 3 case.

settle down killer, the Diz is only $7.

EDIT: btw, i just pre-ordered the metallic one. thanks for the heads up.
    I want the alpine white case, my only concern is if it starts to stain or discolor only after a few days. Anyone have any opinions on this?

I got one of these and I love it! My only critisism is that the rubber plugs for the micro usb and headphone socket have discoloured slightly by my jeans.

It's not enough to get another case though!
    I had the alpine white for a few days now and no signs of stains or dicolor ..I also have the full body white carbon fiber skin under it and had no problems..got it from eBay and comes with screen protector for around $26

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium