[Q] CNA emmc/sdcard issue

Search This thread

tony442

Mar 9, 2011
Testing CNA and all is great (despite the obvious) but what about switching from External SD to Internal SD?

Checked all settings (which are amazing and once issues are fixed this will probably be my ICS daily) but didn't find any to swtich this.

Anyone?

BTW: Quadrant on CNA first test was 3224, second test 3215,both running 1300mhz stock settings

Last edited:

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
Testing CNA and all is great (despite the obvious) but what about switching from External SD to Internal SD?

Checked all settings (which are amazing and once issues are fixed this will probably be my ICS daily) but didn't find any to swtich this.

Anyone?

BTW: Quadrant on CNA first test was 3224, second test 3215,both running 1300mhz stock settings

I would have to make i flashable zip that edits storage rightn now its set to default settings the varying score is normal you shouldn't get same score each time

MIUI/ICS for the Photon
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1536161

tony442

Mar 9, 2011
OK was just wondering as I use my external for roms and backups, scripts, etc.

Yea I knew about the quadrant score was just stating my testing with stock settings...received a 4263 using jokers cm9 5.0 and olegs 1.4 v4 kernel

I'd post in development section but just recently had new questions that hadn't been posted yet...thanks for the awesome work I test every rom as soon as its posted...took a bunch of programming in school just don't know where to start with android plus I work full time and have two kids so if you all need a beta tester I'm here :)

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Premium App

Devil'sRival

Dec 23, 2011
I want to use cna as well but some of my apps can't find the files they need. I'm on rocko ROM where its sdcard/sdcard-ext. Could you change cna to that? I'd like to nandroid both cna and rocko so I can easily switch if I want to. Cna is awesome though, thanks.

Devil'sRival

Dec 23, 2011
Would someone please point me in the direction to rename emmc to sdcard and sdcard to sdcard-ext? I've searched and found how to edit the vold.fstab file with root explorer but that didn't work. Tried replacing that file with one from another rom and also editing it before flash, both resulted in bootloops. I'm not sure what else to do.

tony442

Mar 9, 2011
Try going into storage and pressing menu and selecting storage configuration...this will at least allow you to use internal SD rather than external SD

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Premium App