[game]asphalt 8 goes free on android

Search This thread

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009

Gameloft games are made for maximum profit, they're the EA of mobile gaming. They forced their employees to work long hours, while this is the norm for gaming industry, 120hours a week has been quoted. They have poor users policy as well. They will purposefully make older games incompatible with newer devices or take them off the market even though you purchased the game and the device can run it, to promote their new ones. They originally charged 99cents for Asphalt 8, but the game is designed as free to play, as in you play for long hours to gain points/money in order to progress or upgrade and utilize in game purchases that way, milking more money from its users that way.

nedooo

Dec 26, 2010
Sarajevo
Gameloft games are made for maximum profit, they're the EA of mobile gaming. They forced their employees to work long hours, while this is the norm for gaming industry, 120hours a week has been quoted. They have poor users policy as well. They will purposefully make older games incompatible with newer devices or take them off the market even though you purchased the game and the device can run it, to promote their new ones. They originally charged 99cents for Asphalt 8, but the game is designed as free to play, as in you play for long hours to gain points/money in order to progress or upgrade and utilize in game purchases that way, milking more money from its users that way.

Anyway, it is a crap game compared to NFS and RR 2 (my extended elaboration), and I was just kidding :p

p.s. it is an oxymoron for real :p ;)

gautampw

Feb 12, 2011
Mumbai
The latest update runs better, even on high graphics its looking smooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Preyker

Dec 19, 2010
www.preyker.de
Since the latest update i'm completely unable to open anything from within the menu. I have no access to any races, options, multiplayer whatsoever, it just won't open and i'm stuck in the menu. I can't even quit the game with my device's back-button.

carlosmg2

Mar 16, 2011
Madrid
Since the latest update i'm completely unable to open anything from within the menu. I have no access to any races, options, multiplayer whatsoever, it just won't open and i'm stuck in the menu. I can't even quit the game with my device's back-button.

Try disabling AdBlock or Ad-Away. I was also mad about this and the problem was a hidden AD on top of the Menu.

Reactions: Tuningszocske

Preyker

Dec 19, 2010
www.preyker.de
Try disabling AdBlock or Ad-Away. I was also mad about this and the problem was a hidden AD on top of the Menu.

Really? Well thank you for the advice and info but i will certainly not disable my ad blocker for a paid game to show me ads i haven't had before. Also disabling is not that easy in my case since the ad blocker is included within my ROM (ARHD for HTC One). In order to disable it i would have to completely reflash it which i'm also not going to do just for this insolence on the part of Gameloft.
In what way is this even legal procedure by Gameloft making me pay for a game first and patching it to unplayability with an unrestorable update later on? :confused:

rahulmeena

Jan 29, 2014
delhi
error low memory

hello friends,,
i have samsung galaxy s dous 2 and try to install asphalt 8 but every time when i try to install game it gives error ""error while downloading asphalt 8:airborne.there is insufficient space on external storage."":confused::confused::confused::confused: i have 16 gb external memory card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-29-19-04-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-29-19-04-13.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 248

Top Liked Posts