[MOD/THEME][APK]BluQseT - FU green "gingerbread - systemUI.apk

Search This thread

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
This is for 10.1

Now, I can't stand green in my Android. I simply can't. I can't stand TouchWiz.. All the colors thrown together like a box of crayons. I've modified my systemUI.apk and framework-res.apk to change the quick settings to blue and the V ticks as well. If you want em, use em.

I did this on GigaWatts 2.0 ROM and I'm not responsible if any other stock rom will fck up from this.

Get the systemUI.apk here. - This is for the quick settings and the tickers in the drop-down menu.
Get the framework-res.apk here - This is for the Settings menu's tickers and switches.

Install:

1. Open your root browser of choice.
2. Browse to /system/priv-app/ and locate systemUI.apk, make a backup, always make a backup.
3. Replace it with my systemUI.apk and set the permissions JUST as they were on the old one, otherwise this won't work.
- You can stop here and restart if you don't want to deal with the next section of crashes. It's a one time procedure but it's a bit annoying to deal with none the less. Enjoy the quick settings icons. ;)
4. Go to /system/framework and locate framework-res.apk, make a backup, always make a backup.
5. Replace it with my framework-res.apk.
6. At this point your system will crash with "android.process.acore has stopped". This is normal for a framework-res.apk replacement. Basically you can make one press in between each "Ok" when the system repeatedly crashes.
7. First manage to set all the permissions.
8. Then manage to go into "apps" in Settings and locate "Contacts Storage" under "All", then clear data and boom, crashing stops.
9. Re-add your Google account.

It should look like this :victory:

xKI70jX.png

Last edited:

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
ok first thanks and its stuff like this that i do on my phones that makes me want to root my Tab. if i had one that (i have 10.1 T520) that towelroot worked on this would already be installed.

thanks for your work

96cobra

Jun 23, 2008
FWIW, towelroot won't trip knox. Are you saying it doesn't work on your Tab? It rooted my 8.4 an did not trip knox.

divie

Jun 13, 2013
He means towelroot didn't work on his 10.1.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T320 met Tapatalk 4

divie

Jun 13, 2013
I guess this won't work on the 8.4? Wat do I have to edit in the systemui.apk in order to change the colors?

Sent from my XT897 with Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is for 10.1

Now, I can't stand green in my Android. I simply can't. I can't stand TouchWiz.. All the colors thrown together like a box of crayons. I've modified my systemUI.apk and framework-res.apk to change the quick settings to blue and the V ticks as well. If you want em, use em.

I did this on GigaWatts 2.0 ROM and I'm not responsible if any other stock rom will fck up from this.

Get the systemUI.apk here. - This is for the quick settings and the tickers in the drop-down menu.
    Get the framework-res.apk here - This is for the Settings menu's tickers and switches.

Install:

1. Open your root browser of choice.
    2. Browse to /system/priv-app/ and locate systemUI.apk, make a backup, always make a backup.
    3. Replace it with my systemUI.apk and set the permissions JUST as they were on the old one, otherwise this won't work.
    - You can stop here and restart if you don't want to deal with the next section of crashes. It's a one time procedure but it's a bit annoying to deal with none the less. Enjoy the quick settings icons. ;)
    4. Go to /system/framework and locate framework-res.apk, make a backup, always make a backup.
    5. Replace it with my framework-res.apk.
    6. At this point your system will crash with "android.process.acore has stopped". This is normal for a framework-res.apk replacement. Basically you can make one press in between each "Ok" when the system repeatedly crashes.
    7. First manage to set all the permissions.
    8. Then manage to go into "apps" in Settings and locate "Contacts Storage" under "All", then clear data and boom, crashing stops.
    9. Re-add your Google account.

It should look like this :victory:

xKI70jX.png
    wallpaper

can you provide me with your wallpaper