IControlpad

Search This thread

AlexTheStampede

Jan 16, 2011
Err, dude this is for the iPhone :rolleyes:
It's mostly for Android, actually. The devs says "it's built like a tank" so it should be able to hold the tab (with a future add on).
The question however is good, maybe i'm not up to speed, but last time i checked the tab couldn't handle properly Wiimotes and so on.
Snes9x has already built in support.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

EvoTastic

Jul 22, 2010
Los Angeles
A pretty cool idea. This would have to be used without trying to clamp in the tab though. As already stated, it would make the tab HUGE

luis12285

Apr 23, 2008
Corinth
Really itching to buy this....... waiting for cm7 to be fully operational on my Epic4G before I make the buy..... when I do I will be doing some extensive testing on my SGT :-D

Sent from my SPH-P100 using XDA Premium App

bitbank

just got mine. I haven't tested the keyboard mode yet, I'm writing code to talk to it in SPP mode. It works extremely well and is much better than the BGP100 (less lag, better build quality), and better than the Zeemote (better bt compatibility, better ergonomics). The price is the only downside :) :(
L.B.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.icontrolpad.com/
    Saw this online and was wondering if anyone here has it it yet? If so what do you think? Does the thumbsticks work? Can they be configured to work as extra keys?....... any input would be cool

Sent from my Sprint :-( Tab using XDA Premium App