[Q] Desire HD Wifi error and No Sound

Search This thread

maartards

Feb 23, 2012
Hey guys, after upgrading hboot(for htcdev) and unlocking bootloader and failed s-off(Branded o2 DE phone which wont take anything idk why) my phone's audio and Wifi isn't working at all.

HTC Desire HD
Android 2.3.5 / Sense 3.0
O2 Germany branded.

Nothing helps. Tried to flash alot RUU's and even can't find GB for o2 DE, s-off failed, and my Vol (+) isn't working so it makes everything even more complicated.

iosif_tsankov

Sep 7, 2012
Hey guys, after upgrading hboot(for htcdev) and unlocking bootloader and failed s-off(Branded o2 DE phone which wont take anything idk why) my phone's audio and Wifi isn't working at all.

HTC Desire HD
Android 2.3.5 / Sense 3.0
O2 Germany branded.

Nothing helps. Tried to flash alot RUU's and even can't find GB for o2 DE, s-off failed, and my Vol (+) isn't working so it makes everything even more complicated.

Under battery cover your phone says
A9191 or A9192

pat99

Dec 4, 2013
Dortmund
Not a big deal

previous owner took the sticker off, so no idea..

Sir,as far as I know A9191(Desire HD) only for Outside USA which released in 2010, where as A9192(Inspire 4G) released only for USA in 2011. So even if sticker pilled off you may find out.
Just turn back your device,if its AT&T print so its A9192 and if A9191 then it will print as hTC.
Simple isnt it?
@maartards,if S-ON is OK with you then still you may flash any custom ROM you want.just need to flash boot.IMG every time you flash new custom ROM to your device.

Thanks.

Reactions: maartards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not a big deal

previous owner took the sticker off, so no idea..

Sir,as far as I know A9191(Desire HD) only for Outside USA which released in 2010, where as A9192(Inspire 4G) released only for USA in 2011. So even if sticker pilled off you may find out.
    Just turn back your device,if its AT&T print so its A9192 and if A9191 then it will print as hTC.
    Simple isnt it?
    @maartards,if S-ON is OK with you then still you may flash any custom ROM you want.just need to flash boot.IMG every time you flash new custom ROM to your device.

Thanks.