[Q] What app do you guys use for IR controlling?

Search This thread

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
Wasn't sure if this should go under Apps or here, it's been a while since I've been truly active on xda so I forgot the ruling, so mods please feel free to move.

I flashed NamelessROM yesterday after getting my G2 (I tried to stick with stock, but the AOSP bug got me) and I love it, but I forgot that I would love the functionality to control my tv with my phone. So what app have you AOSP users started to use in lieu of the stock one? Has anyone tried just pulling the app from the stock rom and installing it on an AOSP one?

staticx57

Aug 31, 2008
TR, NJ
Wasn't sure if this should go under Apps or here, it's been a while since I've been truly active on xda so I forgot the ruling, so mods please feel free to move.

I flashed NamelessROM yesterday after getting my G2 (I tried to stick with stock, but the AOSP bug got me) and I love it, but I forgot that I would love the functionality to control my tv with my phone. So what app have you AOSP users started to use in lieu of the stock one? Has anyone tried just pulling the app from the stock rom and installing it on an AOSP one?

This one right here in the apps section:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2596104