Install Google Play store apps on A Kindle Fire when you don't have another Android d

Search This thread
Feb 5, 2013
Do you have any Kindle friendly links to work with? I tried to download them directly, and of course mega being mega, wants you to download the desktop version of chrome to download. :banghead: (Darn you Mega!!!) I know a lot of people will download from their Kindles, so you know.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk HD

robertfaulkner

Mar 6, 2013
RFaulk

Appreciated the article, got as far as 'bluestacks' only to be told that my Windows needed 'SP2'. Not being massively computer literate this confused me. Does this mean in order for this to work i need to update my software from somewhere or am i going to have to shell out for a new laptop??

I just found this article online. This is perfect for anyone with a computer and a kindle fire they don't want to root. NOTE This is not just a guide on side loading apps.
[

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
Do you have any Kindle friendly links to work with? I tried to download them directly, and of course mega being mega, wants you to download the desktop version of chrome to download. :banghead: (Darn you Mega!!!) I know a lot of people will download from their Kindles, so you know.

Chainfire 3d allowed chrome to be seen and Downloaded in the play store.

Sent from my KFHD using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362583461369.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362583461369.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 898

robertfaulkner

Mar 6, 2013
Sky Go Struggle on-going

I have followed the instructions on the original link and managed to get Sky + working on my kindle and Sky Go installed on the tablet. However, whenever i try to open a channel the same old 'device not supported' text comes up!?

I thought i was getting somewhere only to grind to a halt. Any ideas from the floor?

4iiiidnerd

Jul 26, 2010
Phoenix
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Blue stacks is great! I have Play Store installed, and it force closes every time I open it; however, I've the log-on services framework installed. Maybe a few other things. I use blue stacks to access my existing play store apps I paid for, back them up using ES File Explorer, and upload onto google drive. I haven't had a problem installing and using paid for play store apps; play store closes, but it only really needs to be installed. It never lets me get past the terms of service agreement before closing.

Anyone getting past that without rooting? That kinda messes with the stock apps--considering I need those to work, rooting will never happen for my kfhd8.9.
:)

stonebear

Sep 26, 2011
Everything installs except vending.apk so I have no Play store. I am rooted. I don't understand because there is already a vending apk in system/apps but if you click that it won't install either. Writing over t with the new one just leads to not being able to install the new one, re-booting doesn't help. I am stuck.

Top Liked Posts