[ROM] CM10 (JellyBean) for Atrix

Search This thread

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
This is a CM10 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2) firmware for Atrix. It's not a official CyanogenMod, and it's not supported by CM team.

Disclaimer: THIS FIRMWARE IS IN BETA STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.
All installation procedures are the same as for CM9 and CM10.
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT FIRMWARE SO YOU CAN RETURN IF YOU WANT.

For changelog, download links, credits, notes and tips, see my website
http://www.linuxmobile.org/atrix

Thanks to all the users for using and debugging. If you want to support my work donating, click the donate button(below my avatar), or in my website.
THANKS TO THE DONATORS. THANKS VERY MUCH.

VRE4g.png
Il1Xr.png

uGkVS.png
MRcue.png

Last edited:

kjdoug

Nov 17, 2007
Thanks....browser keeps fc`ing...any fix?

Sent from my A501 using xda premium

el_venga

May 17, 2007
Im glad alphas are coming out. Just like cm9 when it started. Will do some tests asap.
Note: users please dont repost known issues, most of them are the same as ics and we know them all.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Reactions: michsu

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
Anyone try flashing jokers gapps v12 to see if it fixes browser n Gmail?? Or is the link in the op the one for v12?

Im not home to download this yet, but I will be soon and I just thought someone might give that a shot n see if it helps

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

BravoMotorola

Oct 17, 2010
One giant leap for the Atrix. Glad the link to Quarx's jb cm10 thread helped. Quarx is awesome, and so is maniac103 who took a big part in the sound fix. Anyways, great job :D And enjoy Google Now, everyone!

Last edited:

Gibsonflyingv

Jul 28, 2011
Wow, props to the dev. I cant wait to see this in a slightly more mature stage. JB is awesome on the Nexus 7... so I am hopeful it will be just as awesome on the Atrix.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2) firmware for Atrix. It's not a official CyanogenMod, and it's not supported by CM team.

Disclaimer: THIS FIRMWARE IS IN BETA STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.
    All installation procedures are the same as for CM9 and CM10.
    MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT FIRMWARE SO YOU CAN RETURN IF YOU WANT.

For changelog, download links, credits, notes and tips, see my website
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/atrix

Thanks to all the users for using and debugging. If you want to support my work donating, click the donate button(below my avatar), or in my website.
    THANKS TO THE DONATORS. THANKS VERY MUCH.

VRE4g.png
    Il1Xr.png

uGkVS.png
    MRcue.png
    Off-topic

No ETA ...

Nobody knows yet how the cm10 with ics libs will be released, because it's not so good to release files from a leak, specially a kernel. The only obvious thing it's it will never be a official CM, because there's no kernel source.

It's hard to make all the things work together. The kernel has some bugs, and there are things that needs workarounds and changes to cm10 code (mostly are changes we don't know yet). All this takes time. Be patient.

I'm spending my time with the screen bug yet, I don't have so much time to look other things.
    I'm trying to make Atrix boot on 4.2

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app
    CM 10.1 is up on Atrix.
    No audio, wifi or storage yet. A lot of things broken.
    I'm preparing a new build.