[ROM] [ICS:CM9] SGA's Fat'n Creamy :D Feb 28/13 - Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
S

-SGA-

Fat'n Creamy :D

At 134.4 Calories this ROM is full of delicous ICS creamyness!

You can expect nothing but the best ingredients, and the smoothest Ice Cream Sandwhich experince with this High Quality Recipe!

Nutritional Information:

Built from CM9 Source:
  • Feb 28/13
Init.d script tweaks:

• Supreme (Modified)
  • Zipalign
  • Sysct
  • Firstboot
  • Fremem
  • Removecache
  • Fixperms
  • Check_media_minor
  • SDboost
  • Userinit
  • Tweaks
Launcher:
  • Holo 2 HD
OTA compatable:
  • GooManager
Boot animation:
  • CM10

Nut free & no salt added
Not a signifigant source of Vitamin D;
may require aditional sunshine and
periodic exerise.

Other Improvements:

Working Camera, 4.2 Keyboard, CM10 File Manager, OC Kernel, /boot Cleaning on Installation!, WebOS-Style Recents, Gyroscope, Battery Stats, Performance Tools - CPU, Ac!d Audio Engine with Awesome Beats.

Links:

http://goo.im/devs/SGA/FatnCreamy/CM9FatnCreamy_Feb2813.zip
http://goo.im/devs/SGA/FatnCreamy/CM9FatnCreamy_Dec0212.zip
http://goo.im/devs/SGA/FatnCreamy/CM9FatnCreamy_Nov2212.zip
CM9FatnCreamy_Nov1212.zip - 128.20 MB

WiFi Fix: no longer needed!
Swype Keyboard:SwypeKeyboard.zip (Already included!)

Last edited:
S

-SGA-

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

detdett

Dec 6, 2011
Wow, you really did it. Amazing

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

lepa71

Aug 25, 2010
Minneapolis
Can you do screen shots, please.:good::good::good::victory::)

Couple questions
1. Do we just get regular gapps from goo?
2. Do we need/want to run Acmeinstaller3 for us who used Acmeinstaller2?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Fat'n Creamy :D
Launcher:
  • Holo 2 HD

:confused::confused: Is there "Holo 2 HD" or it's just Holo HD?

Last edited:
S

-SGA-

The update is Holo 2 HD. If I packaged it with Holo HD you would need to update right away...

Just like I wanted to use the experimental builds of GooManager 3, but it was not yet stable enough. Now it includes GooManager 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

ItsDon

Mar 29, 2008
Dripping Springs, Texas
Was running AOKP Remix, wiped cache, dalvik &system and then flashed this rom and the April Gaaps. Everything went smooth and this rom is running great. Only been up for an hour or so so I can't give an indepth review but with Holo launcher set to maximum transition speed (100) this rom flys, very nice! Thanks SGA.

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
I flashed this ROM but I have a problem. WiFi won't turn on. Also flashed wifi fix but it didn't help.

S

-SGA-

I flashed this ROM but I have a problem. WiFi won't turn on. Also flashed wifi fix but it didn't help.

What ROM were you on previously? And what recovery are you using? It sounds like it didn't flash properly. Try booting into your old moboot entry for now.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda premium

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
What ROM were you on previously? And what recovery are you using? It sounds like it didn't flash properly. Try booting into your old moboot entry for now.

RandomROM Falcon v1.2 is the previous ROM and v2.2.2 of TWRP

S

-SGA-

Try booting through aokp and see if the wifi is working

S

-SGA-

You'll boot into this ROM, but the wifi fix from the other thread will make AOKP your functional boot. I can make one for CM9 if you require one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What do you mean "Turn on the second CPU" ????

I reckon to be most precise it is turning on the second core (the TP's Snapdragon is a dual-core processor). In any event, download System Tuner from Play Store, then click on the box that says "CPU", then on the very far right you will see a small gray box that says "Boot settings". At this point the screen will look more like a typical Android settings menu, and the one you want highlighted is "Active Tweaks" On the right side of the screen you will see a selection called "Force all CPUs online on boot completed" Make sure that is selected. That makes sure the "second CPU is turned on.".

On the previous screen, where you selected Boot settings, you can also choose a new "Gov" (governor), it will be a pull down list on the left of the screen. The default should be "interactive", but if you want to get better AnTuTu scores you can change that to "Performance." You will also see two slider controls, and the one on the right you can increase the clock speed (aka overclock) to a higher clock speed. I believe SGA says it can comfortably handle 1.7 or 1.8. I tried 1.62 with Performance governor and my TouchPad worked without a hitch and was much faster, but I also found my battery life dropped significantly, and I want the battery to last at least a day between charges so I went back to interactive and 1.4 Ghz as my clock speed. If I start using more graphic intensive game apps I may bump that back up and switch to Performance.

If you do choose to change these CPU settings, you will need to go back to the "Boot settings" screen (click that gray box again) and this time make sure to click on the Reapply CPU Settings on boot completed.

Then exit out of System Tune, reboot and its a good idea to go back into System Tuner to make sure the changes you made were correctly stored on your TP. Run AnTuTu to see the increased performance.

Hope this helps.All caveats apply.
    Which version of the webos tasker though?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

I flashed the one attached below in case you wonder which one would work on this Rom and it is working great for me so far!;)
    Have you been spending more time on the touchpad than with your wife? Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    who hasn't been?
    Where is that option?

Sent from fat n creamy tenderloin.

Download an app called 'System Tuner' its free in the Play Store

Once you've downloaded and installed it, open it up and tap the CPU button

When you're in, you can set the min and max values for the CPU. I usually have 384mhz and 1.78ghz. Change the governor to performance.

After you've done that, tap 'Boot settings' and then 'Force all CPUs online'. Choose the option 'On boot completed' then reboot your tablet.

Go in to System Tuner again to check if all your settings have changed.

Now run your benchmarks and you should see an increase. In AnTuTu I went from 6100 to 7400 and in Quadrant I went from 2700 to 3600

Hope this helps
    Hi Guys,
    I have been following this thread for a while now. Seems like this is pretty stable ROM, and I want to install this ROM. However the touchpad device I want to install on is not with me. I will have to guide someone over the phone to upgrade/install.

Bit of background that a previous version of CM9 is installed which was done almost 9 months ago when CM9 was very buggy, think it was one of the forks (Classic Nerd one ). I also know that Acmeinstaller was used to install that ROM. Apart from that I can't really workout what state touchpad is in.

My question is, can I restore touch pad to factory original image, which will probably remove all of the old ROM and get touchpad to original state i-e (boot partition, boot loader removed, fully cleaned)? Is it possible and good idea to do that?

I can then follow the instruction to install SGA FG on it. Would appreciate if someone can point me in the direction of docs/notes I can read to get the above done. Many thanks.

/sheeda

You'll have to find your links for all of the files but, this will get you back to a COMPLETELY stock TP from HP:

1. Install Novacom and extract Novaterm.

2. Open a command prompt and navigate to your Palm, Inc. folder (usually \Program Files\Palm, Inc)

3. Move the recovery uImage to the Palm, Inc folder.

4. Boot your Touchpad into recovery (Power + Volume Up from power off)

5. In that command prompt, run ( novacom boot mem:// < nova-installer-image-topaz.uImage ) (without the parenthesis)

6. Once run, all you'll see on the Touchpad is the HP logo. This is good. Now open Novaterm and hit Connect

7. If you see a prompt that says something like "root@webOS device" this is good, now run these commands IN ORDER and these commands are CASE SENSITIVE

(For 32GB Touchpads only)
    lvm.static vgscan --ignorelockingfailure
    lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure
    lvm.static vgremove store
    lvm.static vgcreate -s 8M store /dev/mmcblk0p14
    lvm.static lvcreate -l 71 -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 0 -n root store
    lvm.static lvcreate -l 8 -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 1 -n var store
    lvm.static lvcreate -l 2 -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 2 -n update store
    lvm.static lvcreate -l 3 -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 3 -n log store
    lvm.static lvcreate -l 32 -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 4 -n mojodb store
    lvm.static lvcreate -l 17 -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 5 -n filecache store
    lvm.static lvcreate -l 3523 -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 6 -n media store
    lvm.static lvcreate -l 64 -i 1 -M y --major 254 --minor 7 -n swap store
    mkdosfs -f 1 -s 64 /dev/store/media

8. When done, reboot the Touchpad into recovery (Power + Center/Home until screen off, then Power + Volume Up)

9. Run webOS Doctor 3.0.0

a. You can stop here to have 3.0.0 as your webOS version.
    b. If you want webOS 3.0.4, continue on.

10. When webOS Doctor is complete, hold down Power and Center, and when the screen turns off, immediately hold Power and Volume Up.

11. You'll see the USB icon again, just run webOS Doctor 3.0.4 and you're done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=997I8k1AIzc

ROM Installation:
    Create a folder called CMInstall, put Moboot, ROM, and gaaps in the folder
    Copy CMInstall folder, with ROM, gaaps, moboot; and CWM to TouchPad, then power device off
    Power and Vol+ into WebOS Recovery
    Connect USB
    CMD prompt
    Type:
    cd Desktop/android/bin
    hit enter
    then type:
    novacom boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller2(or3)
    hit enter